Car numbers

Slick

Hay everyone.. i am one of the new guys for next year. 1987 mustang GT offical rules are for a three-didget number. I see there are cars with only two. I would have preferred to stay with the #98 TT/A but i have #198 TT/A. can i remove the 1?

• National Staff

Welcome to TT. Now, would that be Templeton California, Indiana, Iowa, Massachusetts, or Pennsylvania? If it's Templeton, California and you plan on your home region being SoCal, then you can use #98. Otherwise, you need to check with your Regional TT Director. We don't have a problem with the two vs. three digit numbers in SoCal for Time Trialers, but other regions might. Also, you need to check to make sure that another driver isn't already using "your" number. If you are going to be with SoCal, send me an e-mail so I can get you set up, and get you on our e-mail list.

Greg G.

NASA SoCal TT Director

NASA Spec SRT Series Director

[email protected]

Hay Greg...Ooops that would be Templeton,CA. I met with you out at Buttonwillow on the 10th of OCT and you said #198 was "ok" I am going to change to #98 then Thanks. My plan is to run in the SoCa region. I think you have me signed up for e-mail. .

Thanks

Mike Ellison

[email protected]