HOOSIER RACING TIRE TT CONTINGENCY 2009!!!!!!!!!!

Greg G.

It seems to me that you would be better served by contacting Hoosier directly instead of posting here if you are wondering where your stickers and patches are. Hoosier sends them out, not NASA, right?

Mark

no wai!!

who specifically should we bug though

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• drivinhardz06

• TurboShortBus

• kbrew8991

• 1LapSRT

ok the response back was that they only send the packets out once a week - so that is probably why some of you guys haven't seen anything quite yet - send in your info the day after they do the packets then it isn't sent until the following week plus snail mail being snail mail...

mine got here yesterday

• 3 weeks later...

My Hoosiers used at CMP were new, but date code from late summer of '08.

My contingency replacements showed up, and date codes are hot off the press

Did you get a shipping notice or anything ahead of time?

I didn't. But I just spoke with Hoosier and the tires are apparantly on their way!

Did you get a shipping notice or anything ahead of time?

Jeff from Hoosier called me when he got my packet, just to confirm everything, and I talked to him for awhile (very helpful guy). No tracking number or anything, they just said they'd send them on my way.

• 1 month later...

I understand Hoosier will only pay tires for up to 2 races per weekend per competitor now.

We run 3-4 races per weekend in TX. I used to claim up to 8 tires in a weekend just from running PT.

A buddy just got a call from Hoosier and they said "we only pay for 2 races per weekend now, too many guys running TT and double dipping on tires". Nice.

Hey Mark...maybe you were the double dipper...j/k

Mark

Only if I was that smart would I have run PT and TT, damn....

It has always been that way. You should feel lucky that you got away with it this long.

https://www.hoosiertire.com/NASAawdg.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nah, not always said what it says now. I don't know when they updated that on the site but it used to not say such.

It was on the site before my April Mid Ohio weekend. I was going to try for 8 tires but I saw the restriction and saved my $299 in entry fees from the other class. No biggie. Like I said, be glad you were getting the tires before. Nice driving btw.

• 2 weeks later...

on that contingency redemption form, ask for NASA scrutineer's signature. I was wondering who is that?

Sorry for stupid question this is my first year for TT.

Yeah,

Kevin signs off on those. If you can't get it done at the track, just email it to him, he'll sign and email back to you.

That was a fun weekend at Infineon.

John

'03 Z06 #17 TTA

• 3 months later...