Tech inspection in east bay?

adamhoud

Hi, I am attending the race this Sunday and I need to find a tech station around the east bay, CA. Any help would be appreciated. Edge motorworks in Dublin is booked up and isn't open on Saturdays.

Also, how do I find out my car number??

Thanks!

If you are talking about tech inspection for HPDE, then I think that the tech stations are listed at:

http://www.nasaproracing.com/events/hpdetechstations.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm not sure which stations will be open, or which are the closest for you. As far as car number, if you are running in HPDE, then usually you choose your own number, and I believe that you include it when you register. The main thing, will be to bring some tape (like blue 1" painters tape), and you can just use it for whatever your car numbers will be - can put them on the rear windows (approx 10" tall), plus in the upper passenger side of the windshield. Sometimes two cars will have the same car number (even in the same session), so I wouldn't be real worried about the car number. - Jim

• 1 month later...