SOLD15" 4x100 Konig Heliums w/brand new HankookSOLD

CWeber

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I don't know how many track folks or autocrossers might be interested but we decided to go after Hoosier contingency instead so I'm putting up this ad as what might be more of a feeler (If no serious interest, we will use them ourselves for just open practice and HPDE type days so please no lowballs as we are not in a desperate to sell situation!)

These are the coveted Konig Helium uber lightweight rims (I think around 10 pounds per rim according to another ad I saw posted recently)

The tires were purchased last year brand new and never mounted until this weekend. The tires were stored in our heated basement in the dark away from any light so properly stored.

As you can see from these quick pics, the tires have NOT been used so this is almost like buying a brand new package. The wheels were used for 1 other set of tires but the tires are brand new. Those of you into the sport know how expensive the wheels and tires are (not to mention mounting and balancing) so this set is available for $850 cash in person (don't ask me to take paypal and then pick up unless you are willing to add a 3% handling fee please)

parts473.jpg

parts474.jpg

parts475.jpg

These are 4x100 Konig Helium wheels 15" w/205 50 15 located in Mt. Prospect, IL

EDIT: I took a few more pics this morning before putting them back into the basement for storage (away from sunlight and cold temps):

parts476.jpg

parts477.jpg

parts478.jpg

parts479.jpg

parts480.jpg

parts481.jpg

parts482.jpg

parts483.jpg

(yes, I have all 4 center caps just not on the wheels because if I end up using them instead this year, I won't use the center caps)