l30thelion

HMS April Event - Whos Running TT and what Class?

32EVOIX
I would def be in the 40s if not low 39s....hands down, not that I care cuz im not running TT this year. but my car nationals trim will be in the 40s no prob on a good lap 39s.

And if you have doubt on my driving (sounds to me like you do)

Rene why don’t you cool your jets there tiger. Firstly, I don’t’ need to see a video about your driving I think I know how you drive by now all too well. Secondly, read the thread carefully next time before you get your gonads all in an uproar, because if you had, you would find out that I praised your driving

everyone knows that I think Rene is the goods in driving
. So take a chill pill, don’t give me some point of reference of some obscure record in another region, it means nothing to me, my TTB record at Sebring is a second faster than the TTA record. SO WHAT? It doesn’t mean jack. You are throwing this crap out there like it means something to me. Let me ask you this; breaking the record at VIR is suppose to be some sort of accomplishment, to impress me? There is not a track that we have been that we have not done that meaning, either, you, me, Spanky, Alex, Dennis, Mike, most of the time all of us. This kind of rhetoric might be fine for the others reading this forum but it is not a revelation to me, I expect you, to shatter the record and if you did not, I would be disappointed.

And since we are throwing around mindless opinions here is mine. I don’t care what you do to the car as long it is TTC spec it will never break 1:41, period not even if Schumacher was driving it, laws of physics my man, nothing to do with you.

Lastly, it seems to me you do care, so why don’t you quit talking about it and get the car on the track and prove me wrong, there is nothing I would love more.

32EVOIX
I dont know what your talking about jim, but the 09 rules gave me a few extra points.....

What am I talking about? I got the information from you; I have my hands full keeping up with the rule changes in my car let alone yours. REMEMBER THIS?

so why the huge points add to the s2000's. Cuz they wont be able to compete in TTB/PTB @ a national Level.

Team BDR

Rene Badia Jr

2008 TTC National Champ

NASA FL Region

07 Honda s2000 TTC #107

s2k4TTC
I dont know what your talking about jim, but the 09 rules gave me a few extra points.....

What am I talking about? I got the information from you; I have my hands full keeping up with the rule changes in my car let alone yours. REMEMBER THIS?

so why the huge points add to the s2000's. Cuz they wont be able to compete in TTB/PTB @ a national Level.

Team BDR

Rene Badia Jr

2008 TTC National Champ

NASA FL Region

07 Honda s2000 TTC #107

I don't know how you do your math, but the only time I went to homestead my car had stock suspension and no reflash. My suspension is good for an easy 3secs, reflash probably another sec. So if I ran a 43.3 with stock suspension three secs off of that would be 40s correct?.

Like RA stock suspension I ran a 44.4, with suspension I ran a 41.1 get my point?

kbrew8991

you guys are some mad smack talkers

32EVOIX
you guys are some mad smack talkers

We are trying Ken, we have to get the juices flowing some how in our region the guys do not want to get on the forum as much as SE. But I definitely try to agitate the players for some good fun, how am I doing?

32EVOIX

Team BDR

Rene Badia Jr

2008 TTC National Champ

NASA FL Region

07 Honda s2000 TTC #107

I don't know how you do your math, but the only time I went to homestead my car had stock suspension and no reflash. My suspension is good for an easy 3secs, reflash probably another sec. So if I ran a 43.3 with stock suspension three secs off of that would be 40s correct?.

Like RA stock suspension I ran a 44.4, with suspension I ran a 41.1 get my point?

Oh I get the point, here is my advice do it first and talk about it later, get my meaning?

I have no idea what you had/have on the car nor does it matter to me. It is just my opinion and how I figure out my math is on experience, and knowledge of the track and conditions. It would be nice to compare tracks that way but unfortunately it doesn’t work like that. The only way to know is for you to run the car in nationals trim and find out. I am sure we can find some rims and tires that will fit your car. That is off course if you still care.

kbrew8991
We are trying Ken, we have to get the juices flowing some how in our region the guys do not want to get on the forum as much as SE. But I definitely try to agitate the players for some good fun, how am I doing?

new MR2 is coming together pretty well... getting ready for an 8hr enduro here next weekend

having fun racing, still doing TT stuff as well to stay sharp on it - can't wait for Miller

32EVOIX

new MR2 is coming together pretty well... getting ready for an 8hr enduro here next weekend

having fun racing, still doing TT stuff as well to stay sharp on it - can't wait for Miller

That is good to hear, I don’t think that many of us are going to be able to make it to Miller. The costs are just too high to get all the way out there. It looks like the Nationals may be without the BDR boys. Hopefully things will change between now and then. We haven’t been running much down here the last time was January at Homestead they canceled the February and March events at the new Stark track and Sebring short course, so we are anxious to get some driving in. We got Homestead next weekend to get our rocks off.

Hey my sponsor has got an awesome MR2 for sale, this car has got the best of the best on it he got it from a customer of his whom ran into some financial difficulties, I can tell you the guy spent 30k building this car with my sponsor. I don’t know what he is looking to get but if you know anyone let me know and I will get the specifics.

s2k4TTC

I dont care to run my car anymore, espically with the lack of TT down here....Im on a new project, lets just say it will be a while before im at the track with it.....I wont be down there this weekend, cuz ill be in sebring running with chin.

obzezzed350

Damn tough love...

TurboShortBus

WTF, only a couple of us in TTD this weekend?

Mark

Mrsideways

Where can you see an Entry list?

TurboShortBus

I called and checked; there's nothing to read online, unfortunately.

There are 4 in TTC right now: the usual suspects Luis and Ernesto, Leo, and you. I'll see how my TTD times look on Saturday, and maybe I'll make it 5 in TTC on Sunday.

Mark

Mrsideways

Note to all TTC drivers.... sand bag a bit on saturday!

TurboShortBus
Note to all TTC drivers.... sand bag a bit on saturday!

Yeah...just like they sandbagged all weekend last time! lol

Mark

Gators2001

i wonder how the race line-up will be...

Mrsideways

Mark, for kicks whats the total entry count?

TurboShortBus

I'm not sure...I only checked for TTC and TTD. I'll see what I can find out.

When are you heading down there?

Mark

Mrsideways

ha, we'll see if I can be out of work by 7. It'll be the middle of the night when I get down there friday. Homestead is a nasty drive, you leave Orlando early and sit in Miami traffic and get there in the middle of the night. You leave late and it's a clear drive but you get there at the same time. I gotta get on it about booking a hotel.

TurboShortBus

Last January, I had a brake swap go awry on Friday and I didn't leave here until 11pm, resulting in a 3:30am arrival at the hotel with the cruise set on 70. Up 2 hours later, and at the track well before 7am.

If you leave here at 7pm, then you should get to the hotel in about 4 hours if you're speeding a little. Miami traffic shouldn't be a problem, especially if you take the Turnpike around. If you take I-95 to US1, then you'll be in a world of trouble.

I'm going AWOL from work on Friday, and I hope to be on the road by noon. I typically take 528 east to I-95 south to I-595 west to Turnpike south. Taking the Turnpike all the way from Orlando to Homestead only saves about 15 minutes and costs quite a chunk in tolls.

Mark

32EVOIX

Mark,

Tell me there is at least 3 TTA, I need those Hoosiers.

32EVOIX
i wonder how the race line-up will be...

What do you mean? You know there are no PTA cars down here you are going to be racing by yourself. That is why I said come and play in TTA where we can have some fun and get some Hoosiers in the process.

Mrsideways

Aargh, towed down for an enduro in 2007. Left Orlando at 6pm after work. Arrived in homestead at 1am. Arrived in norther Miami area at like 10pm.... 3 hours through Miami... late at night, it's as bad as going through Atlanta. It's really sad that CMP is 6 1/2 hrs from orlando but Road Atlanta is more like 8hrs. To many darn people on the road.

TurboShortBus

I'm just not sure how it takes 3 hours to get from one end of Dade County to the other from 10pm-1am without some sort of road construction or closure...lol. Which roads do you take?

I used to live in Miami (Coral Gables), and I'm down there a few times a year, and it's not that bad.

Mark

32EVOIX

You guys are killing me with this, I live in Boca, Orlando is 2.5 hours from here, it takes me 1 hour and 10 minutes to get to Homestead from my house. Here are the directions, I-95 (you really should be taking the turnpike), to Indiantown road, (Jupiter) get off and enter the turnpike south, (closest junction point they are right next to each other at that exit). Take turnpike south to the Sawgrass express way (just south of the Boca Raton exit), go south merge onto I-75 south, continue south and exit at the turnpike extension, continue south exit at the Homestead exit. You will by-pass any traffic and I really do not see this trip taking more than 5 hours pulling a trailer and in the worse of traffic situations.

Ian, I am with Mark on this my brother and I do not even stay at a hotel anymore we come home since it takes us no more than 1.5 hours to get home around 6pm on a Saturday night. Follow the directions above and you will be a happy man.