Custom Diamond Plate Tire Trailer- Columbia, SC NOW $550

Tirewarmer

Posting for my codriver:

I'm selling my tire trailer because my co-driver and I are replacing it with a small travel trailer.

I built this from a Harbor Freight kit, and added an diamond plate aluminum deck and cargo box. Gas struts on the lid. The posts cannot easily be removed if the plate that covers the tires is locked in place, due to locknuts and pinning the posts in place on the flanges. I went and titled it last week, so the new owner will have no problem proving ownership or registering the trailer if they choose to do so.

I repacked the bearings before the last time I used it to go to CMP and back. It's very visible on the road, the LED tail lights are very bright. In the pictures, those are S2000 tires. You could fit tires about an inch taller, but that would be the absolute limit. Also shown is a 225/45R13 to give a sense of scale.

You can fit the medium sized 1.5 ton aluminum jack HF sells in this box, in addition to a big Tupperware container, with room left over. Spare tire mounted under the deck. Has always been stored inside.

Located in Columbia, SC, can deliver to autocrosses or other events in the surrounding area.

NEW PRICE DROP

$550

[email protected]

01_left_tires.jpg

06_left_rear_tires.jpg

13_box_cargo.jpg

07_spare.jpg

19_deck.jpg

21_13wheel_front.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

nice trailer, I'm actually looking at building one just like it but this could save me some $. what is the distance from center to center on those poles?

• 5 weeks later...
nice trailer, I'm actually looking at building one just like it but this could save me some $. what is the distance from center to center on those poles?

Just a guess, but I bet with a drill and a measuring tape, it could be modified

actually the posts have a smaller diameter than the holes in the wheels and that little bit of slop lets the wheels fit perfectly

3837597780_d021a8f790.jpg

Very sexy! The paint even matches the car quite well. Almost custom

• 1 month later...