Driving Footage

jjgrow

Neat footage. I'd still like to shoot some pedal box footage of my car. I shot some video last thursday of me driving the Streets, at Willow. I had the camera pointed down so you couldn't see above the dash. That helped the light level adjust and you can see my legs better. I still have to figure out how to get my "bullet" cam adapted to my recorder, and then down there.

Watching Mr. Oates work the pedals.............

Anybody else care to comment? ........I'm bitin' my tongue.

ok, ok,.....just one little comment. What the hell happened at 1:35 into the video when he got the wrong gear?!

And what?.....no left foot braking?! Ooops! that was 2 comments, sorry.

Jeff, where'd you get that footage?

I saw a few times of brakes applied and clutch, but no throttle applied.

I only saw one heel and toe routine.

Then again I don't know road atlanta.

Seemed very "relaxed", is he fast? I still don't know the answer to if "smoother" is faster? I tend to drive my car like a go-kart, or at least want to anyway. But it's far from go-kart handling may be costing me? And our weekends are never long enough (on track) to experiment with different driving techniques.

P.Dilly.

Maybe when I can return to the track? It would be good to trial different driving styles. I'm experimenting with injections in my neck at present. Man, I've bought a spec 944 with the cost of this single injection done the other week. I have to do "another" trial injection to be sure it's viable (lasts about a week). It gives "some" relief, allows me to take less meds. So, if all goes well (as can be expected), then the third procedure is to go in with the same needle into the Facet joint and to use a wire producing radio waves to "burn" the nerve. So by the end of just "this" set of injections and procedures, I could have bought THREE very well developed 944 spec cars! Yikes.

P.Dilly.