Pontiac GTO 4-SALE from SPEED World-Challenge GT

GroupAWheels.com

Group-A Racing is selling both of its Speed World-Challenge GT GTO's. Full spares packages available including wheels, gearboxes, rearends, springs, molds for the body work, Ohlins shocks, etc. The cars have the Motec system in them also.

Cars can be bought seperate or both cars together.

We have plenty of motors. If you are looking for a good spare motor you can also give us a call.

C6 Corvette is also available.

Tractor trailer is also available.

For more info please call Joe Scarallo Sr. or Joe Scarallo Jr.

(631) 957-3901 (shop)

(631) 974-4386 (cell)

Edited by Guest

can you please e-mail me with more information about the c6 corvette.

pictures of the cage

accusump?

leaf springs or coil overs?

splitter? wing?

any engine mods?

oil cooler?

tranny cooler?

differential cooler?

stock brakes?

[email protected]

thank you.

Jonathan Greenfeld

• 4 months later...
can you please e-mail me with more information about the c6 corvette.

pictures of the cage

accusump?

leaf springs or coil overs?

splitter? wing?

any engine mods?

oil cooler?

tranny cooler?

differential cooler?

stock brakes?

[email protected]

thank you.

Jonathan Greenfeld

Sorry for the late reply, Jonathan.

This is a purpose built racecar, not a street car which was modified. Call me and I can better answer your questions. Just a quick rundown:

The whole body is Carbon Fiber

The Brakes are StopTech, 6-Pistons

The car is a DrySump

The motor is built to the Worl-Challenge rules.

This Corvette AND the GTO, both won at Pocono this past weekend. One on Saturday and one on Sunday. Both cars ran as ST1, but won overall, including SU.

you guys quiting Speed WC GT or upgrading to a new car?

No, if we were going to stay in World-Challenge we would run these and rent the other two out.

The plan is to run Trans Am if it can make a come back.

I had an opportunity to witness both cars running this weekend. Very impressive machines to say the least.

If you would like me to post pictures up here of either car or both, simply email me a photo or two and I can host it on my website and post it here for you.

mcmaduske AT hotmail DOT com

I had an opportunity to witness both cars running this weekend. Very impressive machines to say the least.

If you would like me to post pictures up here of either car or both, simply email me a photo or two and I can host it on my website and post it here for you.

mcmaduske AT hotmail DOT com

Thanks. I just sent you an email.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is an In-Car Video of Joey Scarallo driving the car at Pocono. Joey was on the overall pole and won the race overal and in ST-1. There was 6 SU cars this weekend.

Then on the second day we put an open wheel driver in the car who had never driven a sports car before. Jonathan was P2 at the end of his first practice session!

These cars are very fast, very good looking, easy to adapt too & a SO much fun to drive. They are able to run in World Challenge GT, NASA ST-1 & NASA SU!

Call us today to get more information!

You really should consider posting some pricing. I'm not going to pretend I can afford it, but it always helps folks when they have a clue of what something costs.

With that said, these are some animals!

• 2 weeks later...
You really should consider posting some pricing. I'm not going to pretend I can afford it, but it always helps folks when they have a clue of what something costs.

With that said, these are some animals!

We did a post on ebay. Photos and pricing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390148524626&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

• 4 months later...

We have had some interest in the cars but nobody has pulled the trigger yet.

No secrets with these cars they are twins and excellent cars. The black one got re-prepped after it last ran, waxed and is sitting in my show room until it gets sold. And the red one is prepped, cleaned and ready for the track.

• 9 months later...

After the car sitting in my show room for the past 16 months or so, we cleaned it up, fueled it up and brought it out west to the first ever event of a brand new race series reality show called "Circuit Battles" Not only did this car go but it also won! And it won with the "For Sale" decals on it. Why? Because its still for sale!! That now makes it the last 5 races this car has done it has won and it could be your car that your winning in so lets make it happen!

• 2 months later...

Well these cars continues to do nothing but win basically. It has just come back from Auto Club Speedway in Fontana for the 3rd round of the new race series/reality show called Circuit Battles. The car won the event along with getting the pole with yet another track record. The car has won 5 out of the last 6 races it has entered in the past 22 months. Has been incredibly reliable as well.

Watch this car which can easily become your car in action here:

Circuit Battles Fontana Track Record:

Circuit Battles entire first episode:

Call today and these cars can become yours!!!

• 1 year later...

The cars continue to do nothing but win. We installed a fresh engine and the car was at NJMP this past weekend in the GTA event. Set there new track record for the class and it broke the NASA SU track record as well. Great cars, professionally maintained, the black car even has a fresh engine in it now with 1 hour of driving time on it!

Alot of NASA competitors saw the car since we were there with you guys, the car caught alot of attention because its a really nice clean car, it looks great, sounds even better, and is really fast!

Here is in-car footage of the car

If you are interested the best way to get in touch with us to get more info and work out a deal for the car(s) is via phone

Shop: (631) 957-3901

House: (631) 265-7808

Joey Cell: (631) 974-4386

Jonny Cell (631) 974-4379

There is almost an endless amount of combinations to figure out the prices for the car(s).

There is different gearbox combinations, do you want the molds for the body work, dont want the molds, you want the car that has the brand new CRD engine (not rebuilt brand new and cost $40,000 motor) or do you want the car that has a 2 weekend old CRD motor, you want spare differentials, spare gearboxes, spare suspensions pieces etc.

The black car which is the one that dominated the Circuit Battles TV show last year and was at NJMP this weekend and has the brand new motor in it with the Hewland Gearbox your looking at $135K. The car also has some aero updates with extended front splitter, extended rear wing. This car has fresh batteries with 1 weekend on them, also the pads and rotors have 2 weekends on them. The motor has 1 hour on it! It can come with the T56 gearbox instead of the Hewland as well.

If you prefer something more towards the red car which has a 2 weekend old motor, T56 Gearbox, and standard World Challenge GT aero on the car then looking at $65K.

Both these cars have full Motec systems with traction control & launch control. Just the Motec system alone is $25K to buy new. Dont be scared by that though, to buy any replacement parts for the Motec if needed is very reasonable. We needed an 02 sensor before this past weekend and it cost $125 + Shipping.

Certainly if you want to clean out the house buy both cars, get all the molds etc we can certainly work out a package price

As you can see there is so many different options and is way to long to list so if you have interest please feel free to call and lets work something out, we have some other projects we are setting up and these cars cant be used for them which is why they are for sale again. No secrets at all, call and lets make something happen.

Both cars are very reliable, ran well in WCGT with what the rules allowed and have been further developed since, have won many races, set many track records, and have basically 0 crash history as well.