The Best place to buy Hoosiers - NASA approved

Havoc_Motorsport

HERE is pricelist, fresh tires from factory warehouse in Indiana !!!!

to order call Lee @ 773-885-5878 or visit our race tire store RaceTireUSA | 773-885-5878

We provide professional customer service on/off track.

" NASA Midwest is pleased to announce Havoc Motorsports will be providing Tire Sales, Service and Support for all Midwest Region events in 2009 " click to read http://www.nasamidwest.com/pdf/havoc.pdf"pictures from Road America 04-24/26/09

pictures from Road America 04-24/26/09

Edited by Guest

Store isn't mac compatible. Firefox and Safari are denied access to the flash intro.

Store link is broken..

fixed...

They need to drop the sounds and get the size links to work correctly. You have to click unrelated sizes until the size you want comes up.

• 3 weeks later...

average savings $200 on new Hoosier race tires from Havoc Motorsport.

This weekend only FREE hoosier hat of your choice .

watch for "HAVOC bucks" tire program coming soon ......

to place order call Lee 773-885-5878

HAVOC MOTORSPORT

ONLINE TIRE STORE

Edited by Guest

I'd like to give props to HAVOC/RaceTireRack. I ordered a set of 285/30/18 Hoosiers last week. My paypal payment had issues, but after a quick call to Lee (who stopped working on a car to help with my order), my order got straightened out.

That was the cheapest price for the tires anywhere. No shipping + no tax (for me)+ great service=repeat customer.

Tires arrived in under a week and had recent DOT codes (13th week of '09).

Thanks again Lee! I'll find out if the tires will give me the edge tomorrow =).

Cheaper race tires - racers appreciate that. But, doesn't this offer with free shipping undercut the other NASA Hoosier tire vendors, like say Phil's Tire, who bust their rears to make a buck providing trackside support for NASA racers in the NE and MidAtlantic, and rely in part upon Hoosier sales to keep the business going.

Cheaper race tires - racers appreciate that. But, doesn't this offer with free shipping undercut the other NASA Hoosier tire vendors, like say Phil's Tire, who bust their rears to make a buck providing trackside support for NASA racers in the NE and MidAtlantic, and rely in part upon Hoosier sales to keep the business going.

We do provide trackside support to NASA racers in the Midwest this year.See you at the track .

• 3 weeks later...

hey b4 when I tried to go to the site it was blank now I get a flash site and it crashed my browser

I would get someone to do a site in HTML

hey b4 when I tried to go to the site it was blank now I get a flash site and it crashed my browser

Hoosier Tire Price List

Edited by Guest

fixed, thanx for info