Where to apply for NASA PT License

DC5DC2

as you read above im tryn to get in NASA PT but ive heard you need a license for this and NASA TT I wanted to Know how i would go about applying for one or getting one i thank you ahead of time and cant wait for replies oh and yes im a NOOB!!!!

Im from Northern Cali in Gilroy (95020) and no i dont have any license's and im very interested in doing this kinda thing just dont know where to start any help would be greatly apreciated thanks

Here you go. Check out this web site - http://www.nasaproracing.com/norcal/

If you have never done a track day event with NASA, follow the link to "HPDE First time Drivers"

If you have done track days and are ready to pursue a Comp license, follow the link to "Getting your first license" (under Admin Stuff)

Lots of other good info on that site as well as on Nasaforums.com, read up and post some more specific questions. Our next event for Norcal is 5/30-5/31 up at Thunderhill in Willows, CA. It's a bit of a drive from Gilroy, but you could spend the better part of a day or weekend up there just learning what's going on, or even bring your street car up and do a day of HPDE-1 - don't forget to get it tech inspected first.