Trying to contact Gian Bowles

bluebird4200

Hi, I bought a Datsun 510 from Gian Bowles 3 years ago and I am trying to get a hold of him because I am having brake issues and cannot determine what kind of rotors he had put on the car. If there is anyone who knows him could you please ask him to get in contact with me.

[email protected] or (949) 422-8807 thanks for your help

If I knew that I would. I will keep looking. I have a fast little car that I cannot drive because i didnt adjust the master cylinder pushrod properly and I warped the rotors. They are not 510 rotors so now I have to find an alternative.

Hi, I bought a Datsun 510 from Gian Bowles 3 years ago and I am trying to get a hold of him because I am having brake issues and cannot determine what kind of rotors he had put on the car. If there is anyone who knows him could you please ask him to get in contact with me.

[email protected] or (949) 422-8807 thanks for your help

Casey, I'm on it... god I miss that car...

Hi, I bought a Datsun 510 from Gian Bowles

Oh and BTW welcome to NASA... now get that car out to a track event. You'll have a blast! I'd love to see that thing driven like it was made for.