Competition License

davearm

Hi,

I have completed Comp School, and successfully completed 4 races. What do I need to do to go from provisional to competition license? Do I contact my regional or national people? Also, how do I compete if I want to race, but have sent my provisional drivers logbook in for verification prior to recieving my comp license?

Thanks,

Dave Armstrong

SM #66

• Members

I belive the ccr is very clear about licensing, check it out at nasaproracing , you can download it too.

Happy racing.

I would keep a copy of your rookie book on hand just in case - but they're pretty quick about getting you in the system & getting your card to you (mine took about a week though I did fax it in)

There is an application with all the info on the NASA website (what you need, where to send it, etc).

Thanks for the information. One other question. I submitted $70.00 with my comp school application (seasonal license), do I need to send another $70.00 with this application as well?

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks for the information. One other question. I submitted $70.00 with my comp school application (seasonal license), do I need to send another $70.00 with this application as well?

Thanks,

Dave

Licenses all expire 12/31 of each year. If you paid in 2009, you are good until 2010