• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• B.KRAUS

• slammed_93_hatch

• ekim952522000

• DaveWright

Car is comming along great. I will be running the next event at t-hill. As for nationals, I'll have to wait for next year. Not a money thing it's a baby and wife thing. Plus my car took a little longer than expected. So see all of you for sure at t-hill. I talked to Graham and he's going to bring his h1 car so we can battle.

Car is comming along great. I will be running the next event at t-hill. As for nationals, I'll have to wait for next year. Not a money thing it's a baby and wife thing. Plus my car took a little longer than expected. So see all of you for sure at t-hill. I talked to Graham and he's going to bring his h1 car so we can battle.

oooo, If I can get chris to bring my dad's car out to keep our H2 team points up, I may just pop my H1 motor into the new car to start!

Do it.I am going to sign up today.Im really close on finishing it.Plus my sponsers are all over me to get it out there.I cant wait.

I keep forgetting you have a lude also.NICE

Pssh, Lude's are over rated! Just ask Mike U.!

JK.. i can't wait to see both preludes out there in Aug.

here's an idea...

why don't you guys that are planning on racing in H1 in August save your money and race in Utah in September????

Unless you Prelude boys don't think the ludes can't hack it...

• National Staff
here's an idea...

why don't you guys that are planning on racing in H1 in August save your money and race in Utah in September????

Exactly! Go to the real race...

here's an idea...

Exactly! Go to the real race...

too much $$$

so jmeris you think you can hang with this?

haha....yeah, I do. You definitely got me in the bling factor tho.

I understand how you need to be with your new boy-just giving you a hard time....there's always next year at Nationals

It's probably better for you and the Lude next year anyway--you'll need the time to get up to speed and sort out the car to keep up

When i flipped last year my knees hit the side of the cage.This is what i use in my nascar stuff.Plus i can rest my leg on them.Safty first.jmeris i was just kidding.We will have a blast when we all run together.Thanks for all the comments on the car.200hrs latter im in the home stretch.

• 2 weeks later...

So i am running t-hill next event.I need some help as i will be going by myself.I also need a good radio/spotter when im out there.Cant pay but will pay for room and food/drink.If anyone interested call me @ 510 853 1238.Thanks,Brandon kraus.

• 2 weeks later...

Its all about the tune.I never drove the car with a part throtle tune.My best lap at sears with old car was 1:50.0 t-hill 1:59.9 so this car should be about 1.5 to 2.0 second quicker.

Well i just had the car on scales and with driver and everything on the car with no gas at all car is 2396lbs.Not to bad.I thought it would have been closser to 2350 but cant have it all.

• 1 month later...

so my car is at Blacktrax for a new oil pan and some other work and also a tune.ive been on honda tech site and these guys are already gearing up for next years national race.new cars new drivers new motors.alot goes on on that site.so with all of this going on its makeing me think.i need a spare motor and trans for my lude.so im haveing Blacktrax build me another motor and trans.i allready have the motor so what the hell.i think Graham and i are teaming up with each other for next years national race.im also helpping him at laguna seca on 10/9/09 with world challenge.we have alot of tricks up our sleve for our car and Grahams car.

call blacktrax @408 946 2900.they can make you one and probley ship it to you.they do great work.there makeing an oil pan and im also doing a small alt set up on it.

• 4 weeks later...

look out .BlackTrax just called me.and the motor made 235 hp and 185 tq.AND ITS 100% LEGAL.they really know how to build an h23a.im also haveing them build me a spare for nationals.im all ready planning for nationals.WATCH OUT GRAHAM.IM ON IT.