Jim P.

NASA-SE: 2009 Barber Classic, Barber, May 30-31

Chris04Z4

(*&%*&%&*) just got off the phone with the people at the park and they said sorry charlie... cant get in after registration soooooo...... THIS REALLY BITES

jason

Don't forget the time zone change. You might squeak in.

Ken, you're f'ed.

Chris04Z4

not with atlanta traffic. if i cant get out of work early then the earliest we would leave atlanta is 7:15 est.....

there has got to be SOMETHING we can do to get in.

Rob O

I have a spot in HPDE 1 for sale cheep at Barber for, well, tomorrow. My grandmother passed away yesterday and the arrangements are tomorrow so I cannot make it. I can be reached at six one five-six zero four-eight five one two.

Rob

jason

Sorry to hear that. Throw it up on Tennesspeed, might get a bite.

Rob O

Thanks Jason. I did post there in the track event section so I went back and posted in the lounge too. There is something, somewhere telling me not to get on this track. I thought about just showing up for Sunday but my mind may not be there plus the above statement.

Brent

I'm sitting at the hotel ready to drive tomorrow

Vroomgrrl

Well I'm way too excited. I managed to get my shoo-diddly-whatever together to drive this weekend. Got my car out of the shop this morning, did minimal track prep after work, and headed the eight miles from our temporary apartment over to the track. W00H000! I'm all registered and teched and ready to go. It was so great to see my buddies whom I haven't seen since LeMons. Of course, I was greeted by shouts of "CLEAR THE WAY - WORKER DRIVER! WOMAN WORKER DRIVER!" Hahahah TOM

I demonstrated my point-by technique which I am sad to say I have truly perfected.

My packet includes instructor assignments - mine is totally unfamiliar to me - Greg Loney. I'll be on the lookout for him first thing tomorrow.

I found MCMMotorsports and I'm not sure if he's aware of this but I'm going to be hanging out at his paddock spot for the weekend. He's got an awesomely huge and completely irresistible...tank of compressed air!

Of course, I threw my car keys at him and got him behind the wheel of the 911. Little did I know this was his first time in a 911. I made a tiny video and tried to find "Like a Virgin" for a sound track but I didn't really get enough footage to do more than grab a quick screen capture for now...here is the smile of a man enjoying his virgin 911 experience:

3577896838_8f122d2ed2.jpg

OK 5:00 is going to be here soon. See yall at the track bright & squeaky in the morning!

sperkins

I'm surprised no one has made a wise crack about how Michael looks right at home with that big green HPDE1 sticker on the windshield.

Varkwso
I'm surprised no one has made a wise crack about how Michael looks right at home with that big green HPDE1 sticker on the windshield.

after getting spanked, and hit, by sparkle pony I think he needs to get some DE1 time....

mcmmotorsports

Here is one for you: lookfinger.gif

after getting spanked, and hit, by sparkle pony I think he needs to get some DE1 time....

..and so you don't feel left out: lookfinger.gif

Anyone else feeling froggy? Leap.nono.gif

DDO

Here is one for you: lookfinger.gif

..and so you don't feel left out: lookfinger.gif

Anyone else feeling froggy? Leap.nono.gif

Oh feel the love!

kbrew8991