• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Varkwso

• sperkins

• drivinhardz06

• dans2k

kbrew8991
not used to looking that far down the sheet eh?

much faster then I ran at Barber last weekend!

really??

not used to looking that far down the sheet eh?

much faster then I ran at Barber last weekend!

really??

I was knocking down consistent 1:55s...

You guys are really cookin. thumbsup.gif

want me to run a few laps in your car?

Sure. In the passengers seat.

Good answer...you're catching on when it comes to Varkster.

........Sure. In the passengers seat.

Good answer...you're catching on when it comes to Varkster.

spoken by a man who was beaten in his own car - with him in the passenger seat...

Scott - get a transponder and come out and play...

sperkins

I've rushed into many things in my life that usually ended with less than expected results. This time I'm trying to do the right thing and prepare myself adequately before I do something stupid and hurt myself or my wallet severely. That may sound like an excuse, but I can honestly say that it's really hard not being out there competing. If you remember, it was barely over a year ago that we met at my first track day. I'll be out there as soon as my experience and wallet can justify it and I can't wait. It's all I think about.

spoken by a man who loaned a car out and gotten back something with corded tires, no brakes, and odd noises...

Fixed it for ya....

Scott, take your time dude.

drivinhardz06
It's all I think about.

Well you knew the TT classing rules like the back of your hand when I called you, you were the reason (or your explanation of the class/points rules) was the reason I re-discovered TT'ing. The March RA event was my first in 5 yrs. I forgot how fun (and expensive) it was/is

sperkins
It's all I think about.

Well you knew the TT classing rules like the back of your hand when I called you, you were the reason (or your explanation of the class/points rules) was the reason I re-discovered TT'ing. The March RA event was my first in 5 yrs. I forgot how fun (and expensive) it was/is

I've researched it until my eyes bled. What I long for the most is to be able to run with you guys on track. I love it when Jason dumbs down and runs in our DE3/4 group so I have a rabbit to chase (maybe Varkwso will volunteer to be the rabbit next time). I've learned so much from watching him on track and on videos - especially my tendency to early apex nearly everywhere. Usually there's only 1 or 2 cars in my group that run similar times as me, but it's hard to stick together when working through traffic. I can't afford to pay someone like Skeen to coach me, so if any of you veterans want to jump in the old #27 some time please feel free. I promise to give due credit should the day come that I'm faster than you.

Edited by Guest

spoken by a man who loaned a car out and gotten back something with corded tires, no brakes, and odd noises...

Fixed it for ya....

Scott, take your time dude.

It came with corded tires, no brakes, and odd noises....and someone still went like 3 seconds a lap faster...drive the car you have....

Scott - you will get better with better competition....look at Jason

• 2 weeks later...

It came with corded tires, no brakes, and odd noises....and someone still went like 3 seconds a lap faster...drive the car you have....

I just looked in the shop and found several corded tires and shot brake pads if you want to make a deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Standings updated for Lowes. Check for accuracy. Have not figured out how to add Lowes to the website yet for Track Records.

http://www.nasa-tt.com//Southeast_Track_Records" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.nasa-tt.com/Southeast_Standings" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;