I'm new here!

teh_ef9_drm

Hi to all,

My name is Simon and i'm from montreal, canada.

I've been interested in the race world for a couple of years now and wanted to compete now. I've been looking for answers to my questions, but I didn't found anything.

I would like to race in the honda categorie. Where do I need to start? I have taken a driving lessons from mecaglisse (track). I haven't found the event page too...

Thank you!

Hi to all,

My name is Simon and i'm from montreal, canada.

I've been interested in the race world for a couple of years now and wanted to compete now. I've been looking for answers to my questions, but I didn't found anything.

I would like to race in the honda categorie. Where do I need to start? I have taken a driving lessons from mecaglisse (track). I haven't found the event page too...

Thank you!

This is one place to start.

http://www.hondachallenge.com/

Thank you for the link.

I've first started to look at this site before and it's from this site I found this forum.

I'm a little bit lost on the site.

I've read all the ''rule document'' there.

I should be in the northeast side right?

• 2 weeks later...

hi all !

I don't know,..maybe it sounds hilarious, but i have a weird question. i'm not from usa, and i would like to work at nasa as an environmental engineer , ... i'm still a student in 3rd year at Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Environmental Science , i still have one year of collage and than master. I would just LOVE to work at nasa regarding environmental engineering, and also even now as a student i would like to work,...maybe even for free. So, do i have any chances if i'm not from us? Who should i contact for something like this?

And perhaps not only environmental engineering, but everything else...i would just love to work at nasa,...because they're doing such a great job and i would like to be involved too. So please help me.... what do u think? Can i do something about this?

thank u all in advance!

hi all !

I don't know,..maybe it sounds hilarious, but i have a weird question. i'm not from usa, and i would like to work at nasa as an environmental engineer , ... i'm still a student in 3rd year at Babes-Bolyai University, Faculty of Environmental Science , i still have one year of collage and than master. I would just LOVE to work at nasa regarding environmental engineering, and also even now as a student i would like to work,...maybe even for free. So, do i have any chances if i'm not from us? Who should i contact for something like this?

And perhaps not only environmental engineering, but everything else...i would just love to work at nasa,...because they're doing such a great job and i would like to be involved too. So please help me.... what do u think? Can i do something about this?

thank u all in advance!

This forum is for the National Auto Sport Association, a racing organization in the United States. You are looking for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

Have you considered looking at the European Space Agency (http://www.esa.int" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)? Your school probably has a counseling office that can help you find internships or co-ops with companies involved with ESA, NASA, or within those organizations themselves. That would be the best place to start looking.

hi all !

thank u all in advance!

This forum is for the National Auto Sport Association, a racing organization in the United States. You are looking for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration.

Have you considered looking at the European Space Agency (http://www.esa.int" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)? Your school probably has a counseling office that can help you find internships or co-ops with companies involved with ESA, NASA, or within those organizations themselves. That would be the best place to start looking.

thnaks a lot.... and sry 4 confusing )