10pts for FI

jason

I'm on board with all of this so long as the Turbo Mk2 MR2 gets moved to TTF* like the NA and is exempted from all special FI assessments

lets move the Miata to TTA** while we're at it

I don't want to be a big fish in a small pond... I want to be a whale in a bathtub!!

without butching up a for fun post with too serious of a topic...

on sheer hp/weight ratio and assuming all the dynojet 248 submitted #'s are corrected, wouldn't an FI car out at miller be at an advantage because of the 5k ft elevation? A FI car doesn't drop near as much torque at altitude, and I don't think the dynoject correction factors really enter in if the car is n/a or FI.

Just curious (probably already been discussed before, I'm too lazy to go searching)

How about classing each car solely on a combination of power/weight, torque/weight, and tire points?

ah so everyone can go buy Motons, radically modify their suspensions, etc..

It'd be fun to drive in, but my budget aint that big... I'll swap to SpecE30 over doing TT/PT if thats the way we're going which is good, because that isn't the way its headed!

+10 turbocharged

+15 supercharged

Only if we're racing in the winter. The Blower on the Mini is more like +5 for the first lap then - 30 on all following laps.

good thing you only need one lap for TT eh? bolt on some Hoosier As or V710s... no pressure but better get it done in 1

I'm used to that. I use A6's on the race car for qualifying. 1 lap and bring her in.

Says the man who just set the new TTC record at Sebring ... nice job!