NASA Champs SM race on TV 6-26-09!

Jeremy C.

• National Staff

Watch the 2008 NASA Championship Spec Miata Race on Versus!

June 19, 2009 11:08 AM — The National Auto Sport Association (NASA) is pleased to announce that the Speedcast TV production of the 2008 NASA Championship Spec Miata Race presented by Mothers® Polishes·Waxes·Cleaners will air on VERSUS on Friday, June 26, at 5 p.m. ET., “This will mark the first major television broadcast for any of the Speedcast TV NASA National Championship races and we couldn’t be more excited,” said Jeremy Croiset, Sponsorship Manager for NASA. “Speedcast TV will join us again at Miller Motorsports Park and will offer the most enhanced video coverage we have seen to date. NASA is working diligently to secure additional sponsorship which will enable television broadcast of the Speedcast coverage of the 2009 event, so we look forward to releasing more good news soon.”

In addition to featuring the exciting Spec Miata race at the Championships, the June 26 telecast on VERSUS will also include a few short segments about NASA’s offerings explaining how easy it is to participate in motorsports activities with NASA. If you ever wanted the opportunity to show your family and friends what NASA is about, this is it.

http://www.nasaproracing.com/

Please help spread the word!

It was a really nice pitch for NASA, all the way from HPDE to wheel-to-wheel racing. I assume NASA had to pay for the spot but I think it will prove to be money well-spent.

Congratulations to all involved!

• National Staff
Is there a way to get this on DVD?

I'm glad you all enjoyed the production!

It was a lot of work by a lot of the NASA team, but I think it was all worth it!

A very big THANKS to the supporters of the SM class.

Obviously Mazda! Without their support of this class, none of it would have been possible.

Toyo Tires and Mothers Car Care Products were also very helpful in this!

I hope we can include more classes in the future.

Hopefully you all saw the latest news for the SM class from the 2009 Champs!

It'll be on TV again...

For those of us who missed it, is it re-airing? Thanks for posting the date/time here (too bad I noticed it too late), and please do so again!

Scott Whitehead

• National Staff

It's impossible for us to say if it will re-air because there is no guarantee that it will.

While Versus does have the right to re-air the show in the near future, it's not possible to say if it will happen.

We can look into a DVD of the program if there is enough interest to buy it.

Let us know your feedback and we can judge if it's worth it to make it available.

Thanks everyone..

It's impossible for us to say if it will re-air because there is no guarantee that it will.

While Versus does have the right to re-air the show in the near future, it's not possible to say if it will happen.

We can look into a DVD of the program if there is enough interest to buy it.

Let us know your feedback and we can judge if it's worth it to make it available.

Thanks everyone..

I have it recorded on my computer and can make a DVD of it. If anyone is going to be at VIR in July for the UTCC and NASA weekend...I can make a few copies.

Just PM me a note and let me know...I ask for 5 bucks to cover the time and cost and it all the money will be given to NASA MA as a donation.

Its unedited so its a little before and a little after on the recording. But its complete.