SU & ST at Infineon

trglenn

On my way from Phoenix to Infineon for this weekends event. Just saw the entry list and besides me there is only one other car for all of SU and ST? There must be more out there. Where are you?

Troy,

Unfortunately, we are running the WERC Series and raced Sat in Buttonwillow. We did travel up but made one misteak. We left the spring blocks in the front shocks and it cost us a great run with you. Our times there are the same and wish we had paid more attention. I know it would have been the best race on the track!

See you next time!

Richard, www.pdg4.com

I saw your car on grid and was anticipating quite a battle. However, just because we come from Arizona no need to have 100deg plus weather.

Troy,

I would like to abliege and come to Arizona and race you. Lookingforeward to it! Keep me informed about some SU stuff there.

Richard

Yes sir! Already registered. Great to hear you are going to make it. It wasn't the same last year without you. This should help though http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2009/07/01/20090701utahliquor-ON.html

well damn......... I decided not to go because of that dumb law( ) and now they change it!!

Tom...good luck out there. I hope you have better luck then last year!!

Richard, Bring that bad boy to Miller for the Nationals! Plenty of competition there. P.S. my name is Tom.

Bob, After your great drive last year how can you not come? Beware though I have cleaned all of the washers out of my intake.

Tom.........

you've had more then your fair share of bad luck last year, hopefully,this year should be "event" free for you. The Viper should be awesome on a track like Miller!!!

Too damn far for me to go....guess I'm getting old!!

Danny, to me, is in a league of his own...and Aaron is not only tough, but this is his home track..so you're gonna have your hands full. And while this might not be a popular statement, the goldburg brothers were pretty formadible opponents. If Mixon comes, he'll bully his way to the front( ). You guys should have some great racing.

thanks, Tom. I appologize for the error. We were thinking about it but the cr is an endurance car and not intended for sprint racing. WE weregoing to lease it out for the NAT's. We were able to run against Aaron Pfadt last year and he is just to fast!

Richard

but things can change!

Bob - send your car out with Jim Pantas and fly out there

Ken............I have a 2 man crew that takes care of and transports the car. But its still too damn far i don't think even planes fly that far

Kevin..............you're right.................I am way too kind!!!!!!! But the truth, as much as it hurts me to admit, is that you will bully your way to the front!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom.........

you've had more then your fair share of bad luck last year, hopefully,this year should be "event" free for you. The Viper should be awesome on a track like Miller!!!

Too damn far for me to go....guess I'm getting old!!

Danny, to me, is in a league of his own...and Aaron is not only tough, but this is his home track..so you're gonna have your hands full. And while this might not be a popular statement, the goldburg brothers were pretty formadible opponents. If Mixon comes, he'll bully his way to the front( ). You guys should have some great racing.

I'm blushing

Sometimes Bob is so nice. Other times.........hes BOB!

Unfortunatley, all the excitement will stay in Florida this year. Scheduling conflict with half my team and I am not foot'in the bill solo. We will try for next year!

Next year I will drag Bob with us!