Balroks

*crickit Crickit*

Mrsideways

Orange and Green.... aren't those the same colors as FAMU? It's almost as ugly as orange and blue

TurboShortBus

Not every university is known as the former Florida State College for Women, right? Just the garnet and gold ones...

Mark

kbrew8991

what the hell kinda color is "garnet" anyway

(ps - its orange, purple, and white thankyouverymuch)

Balroks

Crimson was taken by the bubba's up north. I would say something to the effect of the parties having more women at FSU....however....all 3 have equally hot and retarded ladies in uber large quantities.

obzezzed350

State university girls...half as smart, twice as likely to...you know...

Mrsideways
Not every university is known as the former Florida State College for Women, right? Just the garnet and gold ones...

Mark

All smart men go to a womens college if you know what I mean! Another bonus of FSU it's far enough north that all our women speak english as a first language! Nevermind I just remembered all my TA's in the Math department....

And Garnet at least is a color normal people where out in public. Burgandy Shirt, Khaki Shorts. Garnet and Gold. Not ugly.

TurboShortBus
And Garnet at least is a color normal people wear when they want to be mistaken for Target employees. Burgandy Shirt, Khaki Shorts. Garnet and Gold. Not ugly.

Fixed that for you.

Mark

Mrsideways

Mark, I think your color blind cause target Employee's wear red. Must be all those years of having to look at Orange and Green. EEEEK

TurboShortBus

Not always...the low-rent ones wear any reddish shirt they can find with their khakis.

Mark

obzezzed350

Target sucks! Wally World FTW!

TurboShortBus

Note that most of the Target employees around here are graduates of FSU...Full Sail University. (only people in Orlando will get that)

Mark

kbrew8991

spoken like someone that's NEVER set foot in the south and/or southwest. The hicks shop at Walmarts (they say it with an "s" too ). Us classy folks hit Target

BlkGt3

spoken like someone that's NEVER set foot in the south and/or southwest. The Trailer Trash shop at Walmarts (they say it with an "s" too ). Us classy folks hit Target

Ken,

Fixed it for you.

Peter

Balroks

Full Fail University.....ah the memories.

TarGay or Walfart, both suck unless you really need that "thing" right away.

obzezzed350

spoken like someone that's NEVER set foot in the south and/or southwest. The hicks shop at Walmarts (they say it with an "s" too ). Us classy folks hit Target

Dont be mad because only Walmart has the right size hello kitty seat and steering wheel covers for your MR2!

kbrew8991

I'm not mad, I'm just saying if wherever you live the Walmarts is better than your Target you need to move STAT!

Balroks

We should start the referral deal like SE, just got two n00b's signed up for DE1

TurboShortBus

Unofficially, you should negotiate your end before the ink is dry, not after...lol

Mark

obzezzed350
We should start the referral deal like SE, just got two n00b's signed up for DE1

It was my thread on the evo forum that got them to signup...

Balroks

Actually I got PM's from the one before your thread, and a phone call from the other via AWD's shop.

Technically my ink isn't dry yet, waiting on another paycheck, so Steve if your watchin hook it up

Balroks

Damnit, the spammers have invaded FL, go back to the SE!!