Balroks

*crickit Crickit*

obzezzed350

Mark,

let me know when you run PBOC, id love to join you.

Meat
Well, as far as NASA-FL goes, we don't have events at Daytona, although I'm considering running with PBOC.

Mark

Do it.

Though I did hear talk of this year's event costing a good deal more than last year's...

Balroks

Wasn't it like 600 bucks last year....what's a "good" deal more?

TurboShortBus
Mark,

If I run with them, then it would be at Daytona. I'm considering just going to watch at Sebring this weekend, as my brother will be there running his Thunder Choadster.

Though I did hear talk of this year's event costing a good deal more than last year's...

It looks like Sat-Sun DE is $600 this year, and it's the same for Solo. That's about what they charged last November, isn't it?

Mark

TurboShortBus
...SOLO DRIVERS:

Lapping Days for qualified Solo, Super Solo drivers and Instructors are available on Friday. Cost for Friday only is $325. Solo entry for Sat/Sunday is $600. Solo Laping for Friday and Saturday Only is $600. A three-day package rate for Solo drivers is available for $850.

...DRIVERS EDUCATION:

Drivers Education for Intermediate and Advanced Students ONLY on Saturday and Sunday is available for $600. No Novice students in DE for this event only.

obzezzed350

A few of us got to run one day at Daytona for $150 when we were there for the National Z Car Convention. $850 for 3 days? Id rather go to Road Atlanta for a 3 day weekend!

TurboShortBus

Speaking of Road Atlanta, I'm thinking about running up there with NASA-SE in August, job or not.

Mark

kbrew8991

$850 is more than what 4 days at Miller costs if you do Nationals and thats double entering even

obzezzed350

^ Good point..

I want to this December to RA, not sure though. May wait for March of next year.

Balroks

I'd do that with ya, it's half way to FL for me Went there for the 3 day Panoz school about 3 years ago, fun as hell.

kbrew8991

Road Atlanta should definitely be on your "bucket list". Daytona is too, but at that price it may only be done once for me

BlkGt3

1 time @ Daytona is enough to say you did it. The track is really boring.

My favorite track is VIR but I also really like Hallett. Need to get to Barber, Mid Ohio, Road America, and Road Atlanta.

My list of tracks driven

Homestead

Sebring Long and Club

PBIR

Daytona

RR

CMP Old and New

VIR Full, North, South

Pueblo

Hallett

No Problem

Monticello next month

NJMP next month maybe both courses

Peter

BlkGt3
A few of us got to run one day at Daytona for $150 when we were there for the National Z Car Convention. $850 for 3 days? Id rather go to Road Atlanta for a 3 day weekend!

You ran the school course not the 24 hour course didn't you.

Peter

Balroks

My wish list would be:

The whole F1 Schedule of tracks.

Edited by Guest

obzezzed350

Yea it was the school course...but got to do the oval in a Tundra

Gators2001

I want RA again but march is just to RAINY!!!

I want to do those Panoz School but I cant find any info for them...

obzezzed350

I am going to see if I can plan on making the November event at CMP for comp school! December at RA is too close to HMS.

kbrew8991
I want to do those Panoz School but I cant find any info for them...

because they all closed and sold off their cars

Skip Barber is the only car school there now, though there is a Suzuki school if you're into 2 wheels

Balroks

Actually Skip bought Dr. Panoz's school from him, then sold the cars. Now you get better cars - the choice of MX5 cup car or an open wheel spec car. The Panoz's in school were basically big way undertuned fords with really crappy Perilli p7000 tires. The skip school will treat ya right Manny, finding speed in either of those is difficult and you'll learn a ton.

Meat
Mark,

If I run with them, then it would be at Daytona. I'm considering just going to watch at Sebring this weekend, as my brother will be there running his Thunder Choadster.

It looks like Sat-Sun DE is $600 this year, and it's the same for Solo. That's about what they charged last November, isn't it?

Mark

yep, it was $575 last year. I heard rumors of $900 for 2 days this time around and was afraid I couldn't do it. I'd hate to miss an event only a few minutes from home.

looks like I'll be there afterall

Balroks

Daytona is another one of those "before I die" tracks from what i've heard. Watched it for years and it doesn't look boring at all

Meat
Daytona is another one of those "before I die" tracks from what i've heard. Watched it for years and it doesn't look boring at all

it was definitely not boring but I could see how it could become repetitive (then again so could almost any track).

my main reasons for liking it are that I don't need to budget for travel fuel, hotel, or food. that helps me cope with the entry fee and makes the whole weekend end up being a bit cheaper than most

obzezzed350

it was definitely not boring but I could see how it could become repetitive (then again so could almost any track).

my main reasons for liking it are that I don't need to budget for travel fuel, hotel, or food. that helps me cope with the entry fee and makes the whole weekend end up being a bit cheaper than most

Do you have a guest room?

Meat

Do you have a guest room?

nope, but I do have a pretty large living/dining room and an air mattress. I'd have no problem letting a few people crash here that weekend, I'd just have to check it over with my roommates

obzezzed350

Heres a few more of what I have been up to..

I have finally realized that my non-motorsport involved friends and family are correct when they call me nucken futs!

100_0652.jpg

100_0650.jpg

100_0651.jpg