Contingency question

miketmbt

I am not yet a member. I was thinking about getting into Spec Mazda. (I currently only run 125cc Shifter karts) I noticed the section on the website for contingency. Are all drivers and all classed (unless noted otherwise) elligible for those payouts?

Im just curious, im a long way from being a top 3 finisher.

I am not yet a member. I was thinking about getting into Spec Mazda. (I currently only run 125cc Shifter karts) I noticed the section on the website for contingency. Are all drivers and all classed (unless noted otherwise) elligible for those payouts?

Im just curious, im a long way from being a top 3 finisher.

yes, you just need to jump through the proper hoops, and Bam! You get money. It's a wounderful thing. Mazda suport is very good. As well as all the others. Just make sure you read the fine print. Most Companys will help you get through the hoops. Once the people your getting the contingency moneys from get to know you, it gets easyer to make sure your ducks are in line.

Hell, jumping into a car and out of the kart, your Kiddneys will thank you too...lol