2009 NASA Championships ST Race coverage live?

Jeremy C.

After finally getting home and watching the ST/SU coverage I want to say I am extremely disappointed. What happen to this "professional" coverage? It was a joke, there was ZERO ST2 coverage and the announcers seemed to know nothing about what was going on it would have been fine it the coverage was free because speedcast TV wanted to practice but we actually paid money for this coverage. What were they using for cameras? You could barely make out the cars.

Now I understand the ST1 race was more exciting but they covered ASA more than ST2 and ASA wasn't even supposed to be covered. Hell I lead flag to flag and the only time I was mentioned they were showing someone else's car, LOL

I was embarrassed that I actually set a e-mail to everyone I knew encouraging them to sign up and watch, I truely hope they can do a better job next year and during the 10 minutes of double yellow maybe they should talk about the classes that are racing and not about someone's CMC car. A lot of people put money towards this and the least they could have done is coverered the sponsers (Drivers & cars)

Rant off