05 Ford Mustang GT Master Brake cylinder UPGRADE?

Can anyone tell me for sure if there is a racing or better -than - stock master brake cylinder for my 05 mustang GT?( Part #?)

I am doing HPDEs -Watkins Glen - I think my stock MC has an internal seal leak so i want to replace with an upgraded MC.

If so will i have any compatability issues such as ABS .

Thanks

Sam

At my last DE the pedal was going to the floor even after I bled the brakes.

Running Motul 600 fluid & Hawk HP+ pads.

Dealer checked it out & cant find any problems- could the MC have a seal leak only when it gets hot??

Can anyone tell me for sure if there is a racing or better -than - stock master brake cylinder for my 05 mustang GT?( Part #?)

I am doing HPDEs -Watkins Glen - I think my stock MC has an internal seal leak so i want to replace with an upgraded MC.

If so will i have any compatability issues such as ABS .

Thanks

Sam

At my last DE the pedal was going to the floor even after I bled the brakes.

Running Motul 600 fluid & Hawk HP+ pads.

Dealer checked it out & cant find any problems- could the MC have a seal leak only when it gets hot??

Get rid of the motul 600...it's shit in a bottle. Get some SRF and I bet the problem goes away.

I had a similar problem and after upgrading rotors, cooling and a couple of other creative ideas....problem was still there. Switched to SRF at Mid Ohio last year and have not looked back.