HyperDrive

N.Terry

So I'm registered for the HyperDrive event on Sunday August 9th at Blackhawk Farms Raceway. My friend races HPDE 3 class and he suggested it to me. But I don't see any information on any of the websites listing the requirements or anything else for HyperDrive or what time I need to be at the track, if I have to get tech'd or anything. If you guys can give me anymore information it would be highly appreciated in preparing for this upcoming Sunday.

a friend of mine is supposed to run on sunday as well. He is planning on being there with us around 7:30 and then hes just going to ask around till someone points him in the right direction.

Just bring stuff with that you would need as if you were running a full hpde day. Info is on this page: http://www.nasaproracing.com/hpde/

Im not sure if the requirements are identical but they will probably be similar.

If i remember correctly they had the hyper drive around 11ish at autobahn but i have no clue about tech procedures etc.

Hope this helps

So I'm registered for the HyperDrive event on Sunday August 9th at Blackhawk Farms Raceway. My friend races HPDE 3 class and he suggested it to me. But I don't see any information on any of the websites listing the requirements or anything else for HyperDrive or what time I need to be at the track, if I have to get tech'd or anything. If you guys can give me anymore information it would be highly appreciated in preparing for this upcoming Sunday.

Registration opens at 7 each day and there is a driver's meeting at 7:30. On Sunday with the current schedule, the Hyperdrive session is at 9:15. You will need to be teched before you get on track. If you registered online, you do not need to go to registration, but they will be able to answer any questions you may have. I do not know for sure if Hyperdrive drivers have to go to the driver's meeting, but I would not be surprised as it is required for all other HPDE/TT drivers. As far as preparing your car, the other link that was posted is a great place to start. Everything that applies to HPDE also applies to Hyperdrive.