trhoads

NASA-Hotlanta Challenge Pictures

Mrsideways

#210 TTC?

jswenk

TTC 01 Silver 1966 Ford Mustang. Thanks.

trhoads
Travis, if you have any shots of the #47 Mustang (white w/gold stripes) from the Thunder race I'd appreciate seeing them. I did once notice you on the inside of T5 on the wall and had a brief "what the hell is that!" moment then I realized the it was a photographer.

I will look. I did not get as many of Thunder as I would have liked, I know that Jan Clifford usually covers the race groups, and I did not want to step on her toes for that. But I will look. And yeah, I was in some odd places, and got a few comments and funny looks about it. But those unusual spots make for good shots.

trhoads
#210 TTC?

Was that the little screaming Mini? The yellow one, if so, yes, I have some.

trhoads
TTC 01 Silver 1966 Ford Mustang. Thanks.

Sure do, I will add you to the list, and let you know when they are up for viewing.

Mrsideways
#210 TTC?

Sweet, No one ever gets pictures of it.

trhoads
#210 TTC?

Sweet, No one ever gets pictures of it.

I did, you were flying out there, what all have you done to that car. From everywhere I was, it looked like you were just pedal to the floor the whole way round, it was fun to watch.

wturnip

#111 BRE Motorsports RED BMW 325i (E-36). There is (2) BRE Motorsports Cars nearly identical. The other is a 2 door numbered #130.

-Thanks

trhoads
#111 BRE Motorsports RED BMW 325i (E-36). There is (2) BRE Motorsports Cars nearly identical. The other is a 2 door numbered #130.

-Thanks

I think I have a couple of the 4 door #111. I will look through, and let you know when they are up for viewing.

Chris04Z4

Black Z4 HPDE 1 and 2

trhoads
Black Z4 HPDE 1 and 2

Yep. I do, and I have added you to the list.

Chris04Z4
Black Z4 HPDE 1 and 2

Yep. I do, and I have added you to the list.

Thanks bro!

DNAgirl

Partsgroup-RX-8-06.jpg_700.jpg

Travis, I bet that's the only picture of my car from the weekend (blurred white E30 at turn 6) Nice shots - hope you'll be with us again in November or December so I can get some pics of me on track!

trhoads

Keri, I would be you are right, I did not take pictures of the cars parked behind the turn stations.

right now, my plan is to be back at RA in December, Jim and Tom willing. I appreciated your hospitality at Turn 6 on Sunday, it was appreciated.

I will be on track at Roebling in November, during the CMP event, driving for a change. So I won't be at that one.

kbrew8991

I hope you're shooting in Dec - I love the unique angles... they'd look great on my desk (so long as its a shot of my MR2 )

s2k_cincy

#16 Light blue S2000, HPDE 3/4 Sat/Sun

Firebird Man

Gray 68 Firebird #27, let me know what you've got. DE-3,4

Mainly looking for car attitude pics to help figure out my suspension set up.

Mike Simard

#701 928 in thunder?

Most of the time it was breaking down and coasting to the side. Do you have any rare pics of it actually running?

trhoads
#16 Light blue S2000, HPDE 3/4 Sat/Sun

I might, I remember seeing you out there, and will look.

trhoads
Gray 68 Firebird #27, let me know what you've got. DE-3,4

Mainly looking for car attitude pics to help figure out my suspension set up.

what I have is probably less of what you are wanting. But I will look and see what I have.

trhoads
#701 928 in thunder?

Most of the time it was breaking down and coasting to the side. Do you have any rare pics of it actually running?

I don't remember seeing your car much, the one time I did, I was outside of Turn 6, and you were coasting to your resting spot just before 7. I will look to see if I have any others.

I can tell I need to buy more memory cards, and shoot ALL of the cars in December.

Mike Simard

I don't remember seeing your car much, the one time I did, I was outside of Turn 6, and you were coasting to your resting spot just before 7.

That's just like a historic photo journalist. You were there to capture the moment that defined my weekend!

trhoads

I have found, people usually don't like pictures at those moments...so I refrain.

Chris04Z4
Hello all.

I was out at the track all weekend with all of you, just not driving. I was behind the camera. With the wonderful access to the track granted to me by Jim and Tom, I was able to be in some unique places to cover the event. I took a little over 2500 pictures, and tried to get a couple of every car, but it can be tough. If you are interested, or want to see if I got any of you and your car, please feel free to post here, your group, and car make, color and number and I will look through the collection and see if I have any of you.

Thanks to Jim and Tom, I appreciated your allowing me access to the track.

were you on the left side of the track in turn 6 at some point?

Chris04Z4
#701 928 in thunder?

I don't remember seeing your car much, the one time I did, I was outside of Turn 6, and you were coasting to your resting spot just before 7. I will look to see if I have any others.

I can tell I need to buy more memory cards, and shoot ALL of the cars in December.

nevermind that ^^^^^ answered my question lol