NASA-Hotlanta Challenge Pictures

trhoads

Hello all.

I was out at the track all weekend with all of you, just not driving. I was behind the camera. With the wonderful access to the track granted to me by Jim and Tom, I was able to be in some unique places to cover the event. I took a little over 2500 pictures, and tried to get a couple of every car, but it can be tough. If you are interested, or want to see if I got any of you and your car, please feel free to post here, your group, and car make, color and number and I will look through the collection and see if I have any of you.

Thanks to Jim and Tom, I appreciated your allowing me access to the track.

were you on the left side of the track in turn 6 at some point?

to further answer your question, yes I was. Sunday morning I shot from the drivers left side of Turn 6, the outside. I shot all groups from there Sunday morning.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trhoads

• Chris04Z4

• SilverEIGHT

• drivinhardz06

#54 Silver Mazda Wagon, DE1 Saturday, DE2 Sunday. Thanks!

the MazdaSpeed3...yep, I got a few. Added to the list.

Thanks for the interest folks. I will get to everyone, I promise.

I should've figured a Mazda guy would know it as more than just a wagon.

And thanks.

GT

I should've figured a Mazda guy would know it as more than just a wagon.

And thanks.

GT

you bet, us Mazda folks have to stick together!

how bout the police charger

I might, I will look through them. I know I have some from June, but will also check the set from this weekend. I did not see the car much, then I saw it with a skewed corner light, and then saw your mention of a broken crank, and it all made sense after that.

CAR 54 WHERE ARE YOU

yeah , I went 4 off in turn 1 in the second session then blew it up in same spot in the third session. over all atuff weekend.

SilverEIGHT
I was in the #14 Silver RX-7 in DE 1 and 2. I was Don's student. Very nice pictures btw. I've been checking out your site.

Brent, I think he got some good shots of you. At least I saw him shooting you from 10A-10B. I'm really anxious to see if he has that.

I was in the #14 Silver RX-7 in DE 1 and 2. I was Don's student. Very nice pictures btw. I've been checking out your site.

Yep, I have some, I will add you to the growing list.

HPDE 2

Gold Acura Integra #98 (Sat)

and

Silver Honda Civic #98 (Sun)

I will look, I think I might have some of the gold Integra...not sure about the silver Civic, but will check.

HPDE1 #22 black BMW 325 and HPDE1 (sat) and 2 #4 red VW Golf.

Got to start cherishing these moments

I know I have a couple of the VW, will have to look for the BMW, there are more of them, so it is easier to be mistaken.

How about shots of the 2000 Lotus Elise Sport 190 Silver #05 running in DE 2?

I believe I do have some, your little car interested me, it looked kinda like a Lotus, but different, and did not sound like the typical Elise. I know I have some, I will let oyu know when they are ready for viewing.

Many thanks to the Partsgroup.com Racing Team, I enjoyed covering your team this weekend, and look forward to working together again in the future. Your disc will go out tomorrow.

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2FPartsgroup.com+Racing&i=Partsgroup.jpg&s=700

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2FPartsgroup.com+Racing&i=Partsgroup-RX.jpg&s=700

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2FPartsgroup.com+Racing&i=Partsgroup-Miata.jpg&s=700

Black BMW M3 TTB #42...like those unusual angles as well... got enough of the "standard" RA shots. Thanks!

I might, I know the car, but that one is hard to shoot, all blacked out, looks great, but hard to catch on film. I will look through them.

Eric the Red
Black BMW M3 TTB #42...like those unusual angles as well... got enough of the "standard" RA shots. Thanks!

I might, I know the car, but that one is hard to shoot, all blacked out, looks great, but hard to catch on film. I will look through them.

Thanks....maybe need to make it more photogenic....LOL!

Do you have any of the #18 Maroon BMW 325i in HPDE2? Should have a green headlight.

Thanks,

Rob

I will look and see if I do. I will let you know via PM if I do.