NASA-Hotlanta Challenge Pictures

trhoads

Any of #68 merlot colored Mazda Miata? I was mostly in DE 3/4 but also ran in DE 1 & 2 on Saturday afternoon as I was in classroom all morning that day. (There was another merlot Miata in DE 3/4 but he was a different number.)

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trhoads

• SilverEIGHT

• Chris04Z4

• drivinhardz06

Ok....I must be confused. Where will these pictures show up if you have them??

Once I get to the folks that have pre-paid, and then those that have expressed interest, they will be posted online for vieweing. It takes an enormous amount of time to go through 2500 pictures, fulfill orders for those that have pre-paid, and then start working on new orders. I can't upload 2500 pictures to my online gallery, no one wants to go through that much to find pictures of their car. I generally will have a unique gallery set up for those that have requested pictures, it makes it easier for you, and for me.

Any of #68 merlot colored Mazda Miata? I was mostly in DE 3/4 but also ran in DE 1 & 2 on Saturday afternoon as I was in classroom all morning that day. (There was another merlot Miata in DE 3/4 but he was a different number.)

I think I do have some, I will look, and let oyu know via PM when they are up for viewing.

To everyone, I am just one guy, and am really glad that so many folks are interested, but it takes me a couple days to get through this, I had two big orders to fill, and they take time.

Once I get to the folks that have pre-paid, and then those that have expressed interest, they will be posted online for vieweing. It takes an enormous amount of time to go through 2500 pictures, fulfill orders for those that have pre-paid, and then start working on new orders. I can't upload 2500 pictures to my online gallery, no one wants to go through that much to find pictures of their car. I generally will have a unique gallery set up for those that have requested pictures, it makes it easier for you, and for me.

FYI...I'm not just bugging you to see pics online for free. If you have any good shots of me, I'll likely buy them.

(I know you weren't implying that, I'm just making sure you know)

FYI...I'm not just bugging you to see pics online for free. If you have any good shots of me, I'll likely buy them.

(I know you weren't implying that, I'm just making sure you know)

Understood, and no malice read into it. I know people get a little antsy, and want instant gratification, me included. I appreciate it when people like my images, I work hard at them, on them, and with them. I took the day off today from my regular job, to try and catch up on this, and try to get to everyone that has expressed interest here, TBH, I am really surprised at the level of interest. So, I will get there.

Thanks to the Cornick Family(drumrboy), it was a pleasure working with all of you this weekend, your discs go out tomorrow. Enjoy.

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2Fcornick-family&i=9_Viper.jpg&s=700

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2Fcornick-family&i=7_BMW.jpg&s=700

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2Fcornick-family&i=97_Mustang.jpg&s=700

i guess i will get in on this... blue and orange #11 jetta? any discounts for us hard working workers

I will look.

As a former worker, I wish I could discount...but then everyone would have their reason for needing one. I offer images on two levels, at very good and I think fair prices.

i guess i will get in on this... blue and orange #11 jetta? any discounts for us hard working workers

Did you actually make it on track? Didn't see you out there. Only saw it in the pits.

I think I saw it out there once, that is why I am not certain that I got any shots of it. If I did not, and this goes for anyone, the next time I am out at the track, and you are too, and you want pictures, just drop me a PM with your name, car number, class and I will make sure I get some.

• Members

Did you actually make it on track? Didn't see you out there. Only saw it in the pits.

You beat me to it Dexter! LOL! He was out there - for two laps...!

In HPDE 3/4:

White E30 #7

My brother was in HPDE 1:

Red 1st gen Miata #42

Looking forward to seeing them!

I will add you to the list, and look through them, was the Miata the one with the headlight conversion?

Thanks to Jeff Hendricks, your disc goes out tomorrow.

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2FJeff+Hendricks-Z06&i=Hendricks-Corvette.JPG&s=700

And Lou McAdory, your disc goes out tomorrow too.

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2FLou+McAdory&i=McAdory-Corvette.jpg&s=700

They both contacted me at the Track on Saturday, which made sure I did not miss them on track. Thank you for your support gentlemen.

I will add you to the list, and look through them, was the Miata the one with the headlight conversion?

Yes, that's the one.

OK, I know I have some of that one.