• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trhoads

• SilverEIGHT

• Chris04Z4

• drivinhardz06

i guess i will get in on this... blue and orange #11 jetta? any discounts for us hard working workers

Did you actually make it on track? Didn't see you out there. Only saw it in the pits.

You beat me to it Dexter! LOL! He was out there - for two laps...!

Now now. Nevit was close to tears when last we spoke. I need him to keep those tears for when a certain red VW Golf blows by him.

In HPDE2!

Revolution Mini
been busy tonight, been sitting here at the laptop since 4:30. I need a bigger screen, and a couple of them.

Ian, you have a PM.

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2Fttc-mini&i=TTC-Mini.JPG&s=700

sweet!!!!

Thanks Travis. Excellent stuff.....you even managed to catch me pointed straight!

Thanks to the Cornick Family(drumrboy), it was a pleasure working with all of you this weekend, your discs go out tomorrow. Enjoy.

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2Fcornick-family&i=9_Viper.jpg&s=700

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2Fcornick-family&i=7_BMW.jpg&s=700

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2Fcornick-family&i=97_Mustang.jpg&s=700

glad you liked it, those red vettes are easy to shoot, and I don't even have to make them look like they are going fast. Next time out, I am going to set up to the inside of Turn 3, toward Turn 4, and catch you Vette guys in the air. I did catch the little TTE Sentra on two wheels in Turn 3.

drivinhardz06
glad you liked it, those red vettes are easy to shoot, and I don't even have to make them look like they are going fast. Next time out, I am going to set up to the inside of Turn 3, toward Turn 4, and catch you Vette guys in the air. I did catch the little TTE Sentra on two wheels in Turn 3.

that would be great. I toned it down later after an FAA warning

drivinhardz06

check out the air dam deflection up front!

yep

I told jason last week we need to get some rigid pieces there up front, sneak them past tech

wait till you see the tire sidewall deflection pics travis got, I'll post 'em soon as he sends me the full rez. they are

yeah, I was surprised how much deflection there was in your sidewalls, and I thought you might like those shots, they showed how loaded the car was.

#6 Subaru, DE2. Did you take any of that group?

sure did, I know I have at least a few of your car, those blue subies are easy to shoot, easy to focus on, and the color looks really good in photos. I will add you to the list.

white mustang GT #18

in both DE1 and DE3

thanks,

jesse

yes, I know I do, a gentleman approached me while I was in Turn 10 on Saturday, and asked that I make sure I get some of your car. I have a bunch that turned out, I ahve added you to the list, and will let you know when they are up for viewing.