• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• trhoads

• SilverEIGHT

• Chris04Z4

• drivinhardz06

trhoads... can you PM me pricing and some photos thanks

Chris, you have a PM.

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2FBlack+Z4&i=Black-Z4.jpg&s=700

Love that shot L8.

Thanks Dano. That was another of my experimental shots, a little more artsy, its a tough shot, and not all of them turn out to be keepers. Glad you liked it.

There's a few I've see that you have not posted here.

yeah, I know. But I am back to working on the list now, had to take care of the To-Do list for the day for the DW...picture time again.

Any of #68 merlot colored Mazda Miata? I was mostly in DE 3/4 but also ran in DE 1 & 2 on Saturday afternoon as I was in classroom all morning that day. (There was another merlot Miata in DE 3/4 but he was a different number.)

Sonny, you have a PM.

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2FWeb+Shots&i=68-Miata.jpg&s=700

In HPDE 3/4:

White E30 #7

My brother was in HPDE 1:

Red 1st gen Miata #42

Looking forward to seeing them!

Gilles, you have a PM.

i.php?a=motorsports-photography%2FNASA-Road+Atlanta-August+2009%2FWeb+Shots&i=42-Miata.jpg&s=700

The #6 WRX is next.

SilverEIGHT

Is that #68 miata fi? I tried really hard to catch up and pass one in DE3/4 on Sunday but I couldn't get-er-done.

Travis, EVERY shot you post is awesome!

Is that #68 miata fi? I tried really hard to catch up and pass one in DE3/4 on Sunday but I couldn't get-er-done.

Travis, EVERY shot you post is awesome!

Silver, IIRC, sonny's car is turbo'd, he can wheel it around, I played chase with him at RRR last year, and it was fun.

Travis - those are some serious professional shots. They are beautifully composed and really show motion. Very very impressive.

Thank you very much...

Travis - those are some serious professional shots. They are beautifully composed and really show motion. Very very impressive.

Thank you very much...

Yep that shot of the blue Subie is awesome!

Thank you very much...

Yep that shot of the blue Subie is awesome!

Thanks, that is one of my favorites from the weekend.

SilverEIGHT

That is such a cool photo. Thanks for your professional photo skills. I plan to get an enlargement of this pic blown up to 4' wide and put in my new garage. Awesome!