(4) 275/35ZR18 Hankook Z214 C91 - BRAND NEW

1LapSRT

For Sale: Brand New NEVER used or mounted on wheels

4 (1 set) - 275/35ZR18 Z-214's in C91 compound

List for $274ea (if you can find them) Asking $200ea OBO

UPDATE ! ! !

Check out this thread from the TT section for important discussion and clarification (from Greg G. himself) on the tire being perfectly legal for TT !!!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30404

If you are looking for a FAST tire for a NASA TT Weekend you will not find a faster legal tire available on the market. These tires have proven to be consistently faster than even the A6.

HANKOOK Z214 R-Compound race tires feature a symmetric tread design utilizing a smooth tread surface with two longitudinal tread grooves for outstanding performance on the track in dry or damp conditions.

These tires were delivered to us straight from Hankook's Warehouse in California in February 2009. A change to our schedule for 2009 has given us more than enough tires to complete the season and we are letting a couple sets go to free up some space. They have been bagged and stored in a climate controlled garage since purchased.

You are looking at a Set of Four (4) - 275/35/18 C-91 race tires that have never been used or mounted on a wheel. All stickers are intact and the tires have ZERO heat cycles of them.

These tires are on National Backorder (which is why we ordered so many in advance of the season) and are highly popular with Time Trials, Time Attack, HPDE and general track enthusiasts.

NASA, SCCA, Redline Time Attack, Super Lap Battle, Autocross, Gymkana, Rally, Hillclimb - whatever your venue of choice, this is the tire of choice for serious competitors!

MSRP - $274 per tire ....

Can ship them at buyers expense (actual shipping charges [est.$80-$100 ymmv] - ie no profit for me) or free delivery available at select SE or MA events.

Thanks for looking...

Doug

0216091849.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for update.....

I have (8) C-51 and (8) C-91 tires for sale..... All Sticker tires and available for immediate shipment. Just in time for Nationals!

Update....Last set of C-51 compound tires is pending...

Only one set (4 tires) of the C-91 are remaining! Get 'em now before Nationals! ! ! !

C-51's are now sold....

One set of C-91's ready to go before Nationals..... Hurry before it's too late for shipment to SLC!

• 4 weeks later...
Only 4 of C-91 Compound are remaining!

Get the last set of C91's for any upcoming events.... Maybe someone from NE can buy them to try and beat all the SE guys coming to the Glen this weekend!

Is that the sticky compound the compound more like the r6?

Nope...it is the compound that is stickier than the A6!

AMAZING tire for Time Trials or race qualifying (assuming you can swap tires after qual - I don't know the rules).

• 2 months later...
Come see me.... I have some!

Shhh!!!

Ohh.....SORRY!

NOPE - I don't have any more....that's what I meant to say

(unless you pay more than Scott...in which case I have some!)

:rofl:

NOPE - I don't have any more....that's what I meant to say

(unless you pay more than Scott...in which case I have some!)

:rofl:

I'll give you a dollar more than asking - just to keep Scott from adding additional weapons to his "cheater" vette...

I'll give you a dollar more than asking - just to keep Scott from adding additional weapons to his "cheater" vette...

Ha! Too late! Payment sent on another set of cheater tires today.