Report Time/Schedule of events

LT CTANG

Howdy!

New to this event and joined up for HPDE 1 course but can't figure out (maybe I'm just not paying attention) a report time or schedule of classes/events. Signed up for the Sept 5th at Pocono. Just curious so I am not late!

Thanks!

Howdy!

New to this event and joined up for HPDE 1 course but can't figure out (maybe I'm just not paying attention) a report time or schedule of classes/events. Signed up for the Sept 5th at Pocono. Just curious so I am not late!

Thanks!

I have the same question, I could not find a schedule for the event and I am wondering what time I should show up.

This is my first event and my father and I are sharing a car.

We were told its not a problem to share a car, can anybody give some insite into how this works?

Thanks in advance for any information.

you might find more info in the Northeast sub-section

viewforum.php?f=24

if there isn't anything there I'd start a new thread there as well, it would be more likely to get the attention of someone who knows

hope that helps!

Howdy!

Thanks!

I have the same question, I could not find a schedule for the event and I am wondering what time I should show up.

This is my first event and my father and I are sharing a car.

We were told its not a problem to share a car, can anybody give some insite into how this works?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Are you both in HPDE1?