For Sale R32 GTR Nissan Skyline

gotboost

Hey guys I have an R32 for sale. It is the GTR awd version also having the RB26 motor inline 6 twin turbo. The car has numerous upgrades such as bigger turbos, intake, exhaust, roll cage, gauges and more. If you have any questions about the car feel free to call or email me. [email protected] or 201-316-3069.

Beautiful car!! I have seen it in person and if I had some extra cash, I would seriously have considered giving up my ZX14 for it.

Thanks Mike! The ZX-14 is a beast though!

• 2 weeks later...
A location would be helpful, too. Just in case you actually wish to sell it.

...or a reverse search of the phone number listed in the first post if you were really interested in it.

...or a reverse search of the phone number listed in the first post if you were really interested in it.

That isn't always a guarantee. My cell is a Dallas area code, but I live in SoCal.

That isn't always a guarantee.

True.

This is true, sorry thought I listed it, the car is located in New jersey and will work with buyer on shipping costs. I would only ship via enclosed trailer such as Horseless Carriage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...