WTB: replacement stock engine for 2006 Z-car

laze1

I blew my motor this weekend, so looking for a complete engine or long-block for a 2005 > 2007 350Z "Rev-Up" engine. Low mileage completely stock engine desired and located in the South East...a days drive from Atlanta GA..

Thnx!

Nope, i have no idea what caused it. It was a completely stock engine that was run hard, be never over-rev'd (missed down-shift) or any other issues..only 27K miles, but run in 15 HPDEs and 3 TT events

I checked the oil 2 sessions beofr it blew, the oil filter is safety wired on...no warning..just KaBlamm-o at the Start Finish line @ Roebling Road...

Cant help you but any idea how it happened? I blew my revup at HMS this past January.

Aren't you boosted?

My engine is 100% stock (or was, now modified in a bad way )

Cant help you but any idea how it happened? I blew my revup at HMS this past January.

Aren't you boosted?

My engine is 100% stock (or was, now modified in a bad way )

Just think of all the missing pieces as a weight savings program!

True, but I let all the smoke out of the engine...I don't think it run without the smoke being inside..

BTW: I am gonna try to get a Factory warranty replacement engine...wish me luck on that one...

Just think of all the missing pieces as a weight savings program!

True, but I let all the smoke out of the engine...I don't think it run without the smoke being inside..

I think that is only applicable to electric motors....not I/C engines!