Official Photos?

Mike B

Where has everybody been posting their pictures? I saw a few people in Orange vests taking pictures. I think they were an official crew of some sort. Any info?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric Rosenberg

• kbrew8991

• TheDukeofEarl

• Bueller

I know these guys were there!

http://www.headonphotos.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They had the yellow trailer in the paddock.

Jeremy, any chance those guys, or another, that are going to do the posters like finishline did from M.O? I love the way the 2008 poster looks in my office....I think the 2009 would look even better!

My wife was out shooting all week. She got 3200 photos of most of the groups. The photos are quite good with a nice nikon and a 300 MM lens at 10 MP . If you let me know what your car looks like and number I can try and get them to you. PM me your e-mail. All her FFR photos will be given to TC and he can get them out to that group.

My wife was out shooting all week. She got 3200 photos of most of the groups. The photos are quite good with a nice nikon and a 300 MM lens at 10 MP . If you let me know what your car looks like and number I can try and get them to you. PM me your e-mail. All her FFR photos will be given to TC and he can get them out to that group.

Hey Chris, its Ed. Im the Socal guy driving the only Evo 9 in Super Touring. Its Silver, car #415. Please let me know if you guys have any pics of me. My National Championship race was short, so im not sure if you guys were able to get any pics of me.

I wonder if anyone got "The pass" in 944 spec. You know the 3 wide through the attitudes that put Charlie in maroon/orange 999 in lead from 3rd.

• National Staff

http://www.headonphotos.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jeremy, any chance those guys, or another, that are going to do the posters like finishline did from M.O? I love the way the 2008 poster looks in my office....I think the 2009 would look even better!

I've not heard any plans from anyone, but I never did in the previous years either.

Maybe it's something you can request from the Head-On photo guys. I'm sure if there is enough interest, they'll come up with something.

http://www.headonphotos.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

how quick is their turnaround time usually on getting a gallery up (does anyone know)??

sent a request but haven't heard back yet...

http://www.headonphotos.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

how quick is their turnaround time usually on getting a gallery up (does anyone know)??

sent a request but haven't heard back yet...

they don't, usually, do online gallery.

On a normal weekend you buy your pictures at the end of the weekend, if they aren't ready they will mail it to you.

If you don't buy them before the end of the weekend you are SOL.

Maybe things were different for nationals though.

i also would be interested in a class group photo of the cars on track like years past. i have the past 3 years so far, and would like to keep the set complete.

Has anyone received their photos?

I have left several phone and email messages for Head-On photos and cannot get a response back. I call the office number also and it says they are moving offices. I left my phone messages on their cell phone.

I did place my order at the track before I left.

Has anyone heard from them?

Has anyone received their photos?

I have left several phone and email messages for Head-On photos and cannot get a response back. I call the office number also and it says they are moving offices. I left my phone messages on their cell phone.

I did place my order at the track before I left.

Has anyone heard from them?

In order

NO!

ME TOO!

I DID TOO!

NO!

They did take my money on the 18th Im pretty easy going, if your busy fine! Atleast respond to your paying customers! Next year i'll ask my SoCal guys to make the trip, there just better in every department!

I've left three voice messages and at least one e-mail and still no response. I ordered and paid for a $100 photo CD and would very much appreciate knowing when our purchase will arrive.

I ordered our disk Sunday afternoon and was told that it would take 7 to 10 days,

It's still a no show.

Maybe the NASA national offices could try and reach them...

Eric