WTB- Rear Wing for my sn95 Mustang

Aaron B

I am looking for a rear wing for my Mustang...I have looked at a few but am open to suggestions- I do like the G-Stream on the back of Paul Brown's car.....but $$ might make that option out of reach, anybody have a wing for sale?

Aaron

248-321-0159

#20 AIX

Many of the AI/CMC boys & girls in Texas are running Fulcrum wings with great success. Besides being an aerospace engineer, Neil G. is a huge supporter of AI/CMC and is commonly found at the track offering help and advice. I'd check 'em out...

www.fulcrumaero.com

I meant to ask why AIX? Killing some none Toyo tires?

BTW, I just remembered I've got a 2000R Cobra wing that I'm also willing to part with.

Most of the fun for me is in hanging out with friends at the track.....all 2 of them that I pay to be my buddies - and on the track I just want to be light and fast with sticky tires...2950 on R6's was a little bit more fun on the track than 3564 on R888's even though there is no one to race with at most weekends.

Most of the fun for me is in hanging out with friends at the track.....all 2 of them that I pay to be my buddies - and on the track I just want to be light and fast with sticky tires...2950 on R6's was a little bit more fun on the track than 3564 on R888's even though there is no one to race with at most weekends.

Aaron,

Would you like another set of R6's? I was keeping a set and two spares but realize I'm not going to EVER run a PBOC or other event outside of AI at the rate I'm breaking the car.

Bruce

• 4 weeks later...

To our friends:

We’re offering a temporarily reduced price on our wing kits, and I ask each of you to point it out to anyone you know who might be interested.

From our website:

November only! We'll help you prepare for next season with the lowest price we've ever offered. $1550* shipped to anywhere in the continental US for the full 14” wing kit. Price applies to any car we have an installation setup ready for. If you don't see your car type in our gallery, please contact us.

* Texas residents must add sales tax. Further discount for local pick-up.

With any luck, we’ll have a good response from the sale. Our normal lead-time is 3-4 weeks, which might be extended if we have a high volume of orders.

Please also check our website over the off-season as we have several products to release into production over the next few months. I’ll try to place a note on the home-page listing new products. If you have any new racing product ideas, and would like for us to make them, please let me know.

While I’ve got you: if you have pictures on our Gallery, please double-check your info. If there’s anything I need to add, send me an email. If you have specific lap-time info about before/after wings and splitters, we want it! Hard facts deffinitely help.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Dulaney

Fulcrum Aeroworks

http://www.fulcrumaero.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

817-271-7288

Thanks Steve, that is pretty close to what I have, I like the G-Stream and Marshall's stuff and will end up with one or the other by spring.

AB