Car Hauler for sale

John A

You'd better be selling that to get a nice enclosed trailer because if you're getting out of racing I'm gonna come out there and smack you.

Good luck with the sale.

Erik

You'd better be selling that to get a nice enclosed trailer because if you're getting out of racing I'm gonna come out there and smack you.

Good luck with the sale.

Erik

I'm too quick for that. Can't smack what you can't catch! ...unless my vtec dies again....

Yep, I'm trying to upgrade. Need to sell this first. Going to sell my truck too!

John

Good luck with the sale.

Erik

I'm too quick for that. Can't smack what you can't catch! ...unless my vtec dies again....

Yep, I'm trying to upgrade. Need to sell this first. Going to sell my truck too!

John

John, I don't have to catch you. I'll just wait for you to lap me and I'll get ya then. What are you upgrading to?

John

whats wrong didn't like going 35mph up ANY HILL???

John

Don't you have a car to build or something?!?!

John

Don't you have a car to build or something?!?!

not while i am at work!!