Changing of the guard

JWL

It's a different story in the great lakes region. We have 0-2 cmc cars and no cmc 2 cars but plenty of AI cars. I have guys all the time say man I would love to race with you guys but AI is out of reach and I don't want to drive around by myself in cmc or cmc2.

cmc -cmc2 is dead in our region.

Steve,

CMC is not dead in the Great Lakes nor Midwest. Granted...there has been only (1) car in the GL's races this year but there are over 15 cars being built and lots of interest. I think later in 2010 we'll actually see more CMC cars than AI cars based on builds, guys in HPDE, and drivers waiting for the next Comp school. Stop by the Firebird paddock again this weekend and we'll give you a run down on all the CMC cars in your region that we'll see in 2010.

See you at Putnum,

Sidney

CMC #64

Back on subject.....

Thanks JWL for all your time and hard work. You of course have a lot more hard work ahead of you, but I appreciate all you've done. I've enjoyed your candor and whit throughout my involvement in AI and after.

Congrats Todd! You get all the headaches, and belly aches now. Reading about the latest AI nationals makes me glad I stayed home. Seriously, congrats. The AI guys/gals are in great hands.

Congrats Todd and AL! I just met you at nationals for the first time, you seemed very fair and easygoing! Its great to have you take us into the future!

JWL I don't know what to say without getting all sappy You were there for me from my first days with NASA, you will be missed on the AI front!

Congrats, Todd. It's allot of work...get started on your Borat impressions.

mmmmm ... koolaid!

Why does it have to go down this road? No, "Congrats, Todd!", for all the hard work, just a low pot shot at someone who is willing to spend considerable personal time working with the racers.

You're a good guy, Mitch, but this is getting very old.

Lighten up, Adam ...

JWL just wanted out before we had the ABS (re)discussion this year!

John, thanks for everything; Todd, welcome!

Group buy on FR500 ABS modules! Fixes all your problems.

JWL, thanks for all your help over the years! What is your official roll with NASA now?

Todd, glad your the new ring leader of this circus.......good luck!!

Mickey-

I remain as NASA's Chief Divisional Director which means I get to travel around to the nation's best tracks and keep tabs on you knuckleheads. I will still be around watching over AI as I do with all the other classes in NASA and I of course might even step in as a Race Director now and then to wreak more havoc. It's been most excellent to meet all of you in my tenure in AI and I look forward to meeting the new folks that you all will mentor and develop into brother and sister racers in the future.

See you kids at a track near you soon...

-JWL

John, thank for everything. You have done an amazing job with this band of misfit toys.

Todd, welcome aboard. Excited to continue the progress of making this the best race series of all.

• 1 year later...