Paisan

NASA Northeast Business Networking Info

Paisan

Guys and Gals,

We in NASA-NE come from a variety of trades, businesses, side businesses and skill sets. With the economy in the tank, I wanted to start this thread to see if we can keep any work we may need done in the Nasa family. So if you have a business or do side work post up in here and see if some needs your help we'll make a connection on here.

So I'll start off with my computer/networking consulting for home and small businesses. Hardware software networks etc. Just shoot me an email to mike@iace.com if you need anything.

Mike

Paisan

Anyone know or is a chimney inspector? Bought a townhouse and wife won't let me use the fireplace til it's inspected and/or swept. Any NASA guys have a good recommendation?

-mike

GroupAWheels.com
Guys and Gals,

We in NASA-NE come from a variety of trades, businesses, side businesses and skill sets. With the economy in the tank, I wanted to start this thread to see if we can keep any work we may need done in the Nasa family. So if you have a business or do side work post up in here and see if some needs your help we'll make a connection on here.

So I'll start off with my computer/networking consulting for home and small businesses. Hardware software networks etc. Just shoot me an email to mike@iace.com if you need anything.

Mike

Wheels and tires for any kind of vehicle. Snow packages to race sets. We are the distributor for Toyo, Vredestein, Kumho, Sumitomo, and Yokohama. We also import the ROH Wheels from Australia. If you need anything for your street car or race car, give us a call and ask to speak to Joey Jr.

1-800-Wheel-99

(631) 957-3901

www.GroupAWheels.com

Paisan

Thanks Joey, I have a Subaru shop in NNJ (Real Small, part time) but I'll contact you about doing a group buy for all the Subie guys in NNJ, especially on Snow Tires!

-mike

EJO

Name: Erik Olson

Car: Red 1992 Honda Civic #10

Class: Honda Challenge H2

Business: Olson Technologies, Inc.

Manufacturer of Homestead® and Mosser® Industrial Pipeline Valves for the Oil, Gas, Water, Wastewater, and HVAC markets.

Product include: AWWA Butterfly Valves from 3" - 144"

Eccentric Plug Valves from 3" - 84"

Lubricated Plug Valves(straightway, three-way and four-way designs) from 1/2" - 24"

Metal seated Gate Valves from 1" - 6"

Metal seated Butterfly Valves from 3" - 36"

Oilfield Valves from 2" - 6".

EdNewman

Universal Security Systems

www.univsystems.com

Design, install and service electronic security including CCTV, card access, vehicle gates and barriers.

byroni616

Hi Brian Watson here - upstate New York

I'm a Certified Professional Estimator who does construction estimating and materials takeoff on the side to support my track and racing habit - always looking for work. Should you have a need for an extra set of eyes on your construction pricing efforts please call.

My specialty is premiliminary conceptual estimates to support early budget development and negotiated work.

I also perform constructability reviews of documents for designers/Architects prior to issuing drawings for pricing to identify possible disconnects in the designs.

I look forward to hearing from anyone regarding the above opportunities.

Brian Watson C.P.E.

607-248-6793 cell

byroni616@hotmail.com

Honda-Junky

Name: Tom Maimone

Car: 2000 Civic Si #71 (future H2)

Autopower Dealer (Roll bars, cages, etc.)

Professional Construction Services offered:

-Quantity Takeoffs, Budget Estimates, and Value Engineering.

-Earthwork, Utility, Concrete and Demolition Takeoffs/Estimates.

-Roads, Bridges, Landfills, Structural Timber Framing, Structural Concrete, Etc.

-Commercial, Private, Residential, Institutional, Industrial and Municipal projects.

-Available for onsite construction management/audit.

-Third party, Unbiased opinion.

Tom Maimone

Maimone Contracting Company

11 Blackstone Drive, Unit 1120

Nashua, NH 03063

774-239-6813

Edited by Guest

khissong

Hello All,

We do a couple of things, stop by and have a look.

www.hissongdevelopment.com

Please take a moment to check out the Austin Hatcher link. A great organization doing great things for the fight against pediatric cancer.

Pinnacle Racing

Habberstad BMW

Dinan Motorsports Dealer

Huntington, Long Island

Senior Client Advisor / Professional Council Member

18 Years Dedicated / Top 1% in the Country

http://www.habberstadbmw.com

dmirissis@habberstadbmw.com

Main 631-271-7177

Direct 631-418-3260

All BMW and Motorsports needs...

My wife is a Licensed Massage Therapist... (Lucky me)

My son is a future Formula One Driver...

Edited by Guest

bossman429

Electrical Sales

Edited by Guest

AJ Hartman

Whats up guys? I work at a collision repair shop and do tons of side work. Im ASE certified in 8 areas (4 in collison and 4 in mechanical). My garage sometimes limits the work I can bring in but let me know what you need done. Im sure I can beat the price alot of shops want to charge you cause I don't have the overhead they do. Im in south jersey, about 45 min away from NJMP in a town called Clementon.

adam_hartman@hotmail.com

609-217-8079

RalphWants2Race

Hey guys,

Gotta keep working to pay the racing tab!

www.arose.biz - Recycler of Used Cooking Oil in NJ, PA, NY, NYC, DE, MD, NH, VT, Western MA, Vorthern Va, DC

www.greenworkspropane.com - Cheap Propane and Heating Oil in NJ & PA

sdcham@msn.com

Hello All,

Aside from wanting to run my 1998 mustang cobra AI car around LRP or the Glen I am a VP of Supply Chain Solutions for ITN International, we are a leader in the Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics business. We can handle any type of transportation be it Air, Ocean, Domestic Trucking, and Warehousing worldwide. If anyone needs any type of solution I can help, we have offices worldwide.

Best Regards

Scott Chambers

Vice President

Global Supply Chain Solutions

schambers@itnmiami.com

508-298-9557

AJ Hartman

posting this to bump it back up to the top. I got a nice side job from a fellow nasa racer thanks to this thread. I hope a few of you also benefited from it.

ViperRacer

Frank Barba

Car: Dodge Viper - Black ST/Su

I own an ATM Company. We do full placements, sell equipment, or start ups. We cover NY, NJ, PA, VA, MD

Give us a Call @ 717-766-2039 / 717-648-5651

ponzz

Hey Guys,

I'm a creative tax attorney, servicing medium and small businesses - everything from formation, structuring and tax compliance. I'm located in northern New Jersey.

We also handle all types of corporate law, litigation and personal injury...and of course traffic tickets

Nicholas Ponzini

201-967-0700

www.ponziniandponzini.com

Nicholas@ponziniandponzini.com

ctkellett

Chris Kellett

Boxster Spec #93

Racing Communications - sales/ services / design/ rentals

http://www.syncspeedinc.com

bossman429

Hey guys,

Just figured I'd post back up on this, I've started my own general contracting business. Mostly specializing in demolition, cleanouts, and dismantling . However, if you're looking for any home improvement or commeticial construction project I am more than likely willing and able (and if I'm not I'll tell you so!)

http://www.gubbayenterprises.com

Email @

gubbayenterprises@gmail.com

or

call 732-219-8836

Pattmanj

Pattman Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc

All types of plumbing and HVAC installations and service.

Located in Northern NJ

Jack Pattman, Pres.

Former car: Blue 2004 Audi S4

Current car: Black 92 Mustang AI #82

Son's car: Red 2007 GTI

Son's car: 2003 Mustand Cobra

Sons's car: Black 2007 GTI

Need work....lots of tires to buy!!

garylimey

European Stone Art llc

europeanstoneart.com

Cast stone window surrounds, columns, balusters, mantels, kitchen hoods etc.

racing in GTS3 this year

reno808

Hey guys i am new to Nasa but not the track world.

Current car: 1987 944 turbo

I am a senior financial analyst. I just work with Excel all day. I do business solutions on the side. I also i have a race shop at my house if any one needs work done let me know.

I am in Rockland

Carlos C.

845-659-3629

bmwjoon

Golden Plastics Inc.

I make custom printed retail packaging. The majority of what I make are printed shopping bags, and yes they are made in the USA. Chances are you've seen my products at least once or twice I currently make bags for Stable Energies and Driving Impressions.

Call or email me anytime

Joon@goldenplastics.com

973-766-3575

Paisan

I am now a T-1 Certified Master Dealer for Amsoil. So if you or your business needs any kind of lubricant products or you want to become a dealer or commercial user, just shoot me a message and I can set you up. We also stock 80w90 Synthetic Gear Oil, 5w30 and 5w40 European Synthetic Engine Oil and a few different varieties of ATF. We also stock Motul and Redline synthetics as well.

-mike