SM Racers, this is what you wanted.....

snix9@comcast.net

Here at NASA Florida, we are trying to listen to what we hear from SM drivers:

*I want to race inexpensively as possible - Well, how about $100/day at Sebring International Raceway, Homestead Miami Speedway, or Palm Beach International Raceway?

*I don't want to run with the superfast cars, I want my own run group - Starting in our January 9 & 10 race at Homestead Miami, we will have two divisions of races, Big Bore and Small Bore!

*I want the cars scrutinized - We need your help here, but are forming a driver led compliance group. Let us know if you're interested in helping.

*I want to support your growth - We need a SM Group Leader and a SM assistant Group Leader. With 6 or more paid SM entries the Group Leader runs at no charge. The Group Leader is responsible for coordination between drivers and management.

Registration is set up for our next race at Homestead Miami for December 12 & 13, and all information is posted on our website http://www.drivenasafl.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let's go Racing!

Steve Nix

NASA Florida