Congratulations John Adamczyk, our Spec Miata Group Leader!

snix9@comcast.net

John, I'd personally like to welcome you aboard as our new Spec Miata Group Leader. With your experience and knowledge we are counting on you to help build NASA Florida's Race Division.

All you SM Drivers out there, I think we are working on our program to make it as fun, exciting, and challenging as any other out there. Please don't hesitate to get on board and run with us and spread the word!

Steve Nix

NASA Florida

I am excited and happy to accept the position as NASA Florida Spec Miata Group Leader! I have been interested in this position since I saw the request for a new group leader, I see it as an opportunity to jump on board with NASA and help the region grow it's numbers of racers. I have some good ideas and plans for recruiting SM racers from Florida to give NASA FL a try, there are tons of Spec Miata racers down here in Florida and I feel if we provide a better experience than their current organization we can get some consistent numbers racing with us all season.

I am new to this position, and would welcome proven ideas and formats from other NASA regions and Spec Miata group leaders around the country. There is a great potential of racers in Florida to be tapped into and the methods of other successful NASA regions would be ideal to follow, so advice would be great!

A bit about myself:

I have been racing and involved with racing my whole life, everything from karts, bikes, autocross, HPDE, and Spec Miata. My father was a full time professional boat racer throughout the 80's and early 90's and I have traveled the US and Canada following the pro circuit as a part of their pro race team. I own and operate the 5x Racing Online Race Shop which specializes in Spec Miata parts and Time Attack Parts for various high performance import racers and domestic sportscars. I have a solid knowledge of Spec Miata racecar parts and the procedures for working on these fantastic little cars, so advice, compliance and tech inspections will be familiar grounds for me.

I have been racing Spec Miata since 2006 and have become very familiar with the class and the racers. Most of my time has been in the SCCA, so I am excited to have the opportunity to let the racers have a say in their own class and be included in making the decisions that are important to their race weekend.

I am very active online with both my business and on the web forums related to Spec Miata, so communicating with me should be no problem.

I am going to do my best in helping to grow the NASA FL SM race series, and really hope that anybody that has suggestions or advice for me will contact me and help out. I will list my contact info below, feel free to contact me anytime:

Thanks!

John Adamczyk

[email protected]

407-312-5645

Facebook Profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1128442375&ref=profile

Twitter Profile http://twitter.com/5xRacing