• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sagoston

• mcmmotorsports

• Tim Comeau

• cbuzz

Chuck has the 944 spec logo. I have contacted an embroiderer in western Colorado and she had told me the cost would be around $6-8 with an order of 20. I asked for a simple black logo on a white patch.

Maybe with more patches on my race suit and stickers on my car I'd be faster?

Lee

If I get enough requests I could set it up. I would suspect that someone in a big city could have it done cheaper. Let me know. It's a nice logo and will make a cool patch for our suits.

Lee

I have someone here in SoCal that can give us a quote. And they can do color or multi-color patches if that is something people where interested in.

Can someone point me to the graphic that they had in mind for the class patch?

I got the quote from a local supplier:

100 patches

twill background, $2.75

embroidered background, $3.25

50 patches

twill background, $3.85

embroidered background, $4.25

If there's enough interest, I can order a batch of 50/100 and ship batches to the regional directors.

thanks steve.

what size are the patches? I believe there will be interest. I am willing to help front the costs to get the order in.

The quote was for a 4" wide patch (approximately 1.5" tall) which can be ironed on. We can finalize the colors, size, etc... before placing the order. I'd like to get a sample but not sure if that is going to happen...

I'm willing to front some of the cost too. Let's see how much interest there is in the next few days and let's start finalizing the size, color, twill/embroidered background, and edge color.

I'm interested in 2 patches. I'd not be sure if sewing them on with nomex thread would be better than simply ironing them on. Though I'm not sure which is better.

Tim, it's the least I can do to start giving back to this awesome group. This order will easily cover our SoCal racers.

My 944 is getting aligned tomorrow so it will be mechanically complete. Now I just need to find a decent/cheap body shop to do the fender...