• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marshallmosty

• ST#97

• tacovini

• firehawkclone

• Members
Goal is to have them finalized by midnight on Halloween And post immediately thereafter. Hang tight....

Sounds spooky... Are you going to wear the same mask you did at the Nationals? (hehehe)

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahaha....yeah, same mask as Nats, Panties!

Well it looks like Trick or Treat will be "trick"...as we have some more work to do on the 2010 rules package. Final posting won't be tonight as I had hoped.

We received approximately 30 RCR's....about 20 of them are being seriously considered....and about 5 of those 20 are still being wrestled to the ground and deserve some more debate/discussion/research by the AI Directors this week.

So stay tuned and we hope to have something out before next weekend.

-=- Todd Covini

You changing classes? Maybe we'll finally have a chance at a pole next season.

Not planning on it, but it depends on how stable the rules package stays.

Hurry up rules guys....it's starting to get cold in the garage if I need to start working on my junk heap.

While their at it maybe they can expedite a load of toyos to the US....

Todd,

Any update as to when we can expect these to be released? I know you guys want to take your time, but enquiring minds want to know.

I can guess that it will be a while. Todd has a bunch of things to handle right now. Everyone can blame Scott Whitehead and his 11 page - 20 suggestion Democratic hell suggestion list. I think Scott helped with the health care bill also, so you can blame him for that one too.

I can guess that it will be a while. Todd has a bunch of things to handle right now. Everyone can blame Scott Whitehead and his 11 page - 20 suggestion Democratic hell suggestion list. I think Scott helped with the health care bill also, so you can blame him for that one too.

Just be thankful it was only 20 pages.....it could have been much much worse.

LOL No blame to put on anyone. Lots of detailed input from various people and it was good to see different perspectives. We've had a lot of research & discussions that were required. Should be rounding the final turn now. I'm working on the package all day today in hopes of final approvals this week.

The goal is to have them published before next Saturday's 6th Annual AI/CMC Texas Awards Banquet so we can discuss them a bit there.

(Y'all are invited....I'll post details separately.)

Thanks for your patience folks...

-=- Todd

• Members

Just be thankful it was only 20 pages.....it could have been much much worse.

Ain't THAT the truth!

What a bad time to be sitting on the chassis dyno, wondering what the rules are going to be and which way to tune the car.

Again, the mantra should be "stability, stability, stability." Say it with me now...

Bob

Not really worried about that, just wondering what else will change and how it'll apply to the legality of the car. With numerous other classes in NASA that allow a higher power to weight ratio, it'd be a waste of money to tune to the lower AI ratio and then retune if I need to consider a different class. After 5 years of trying to make it to the grid and three blown engines to date, I was really looking forward to getting a jump on it for 2010. I should have dumped a V8 in it two years ago instead of continuing this science experiment.

I'm just bitching, ignore me.

Bob

I should have dumped a V8 in it two years ago instead of continuing this science experiment.

I'm just bitching, ignore me.

Bob

Yep and done!

todd, 3 days left...the clock be a tickin'. I want to get back to work on my junk heap soon and ain't turning one wrench till those rules are out so I don't waste time/money.

Tick-Tock!

Nooooo...I haven't quit.

Nooooo...there will not be a hangman's noose at the Texas Awards Banquet.

Nooooo...there won't be any major AI rules changes in 2009.

Yeessss....the group is almost evenly divided on most of the major issues/change requests.

Yeessss....in order to effectively move in the direction we want, we'll have to manage that change over a period of time.

Yeesss....we're still working on things and will get you something ASAP.

Stay tuned...

-=- Todd

Yeessss....the group is almost evenly divided on most of the major issues/change requests.

Yeessss....in order to effectively move in the direction we want, we'll have to manage that change over a period of time.

Yeesss....we're still working on things and will get you something ASAP.

Stay tuned...

-=- Todd

You're killing me, Smalls !