2010 Rules

rlipner

Hoping the answer is "no" - Any rule changes for GTS in '10? I've see much chatter but haven't heard of anything definitive.

Patience my friend. They should be coming out in about 10 days if everything goes a scheduled. At least that's what the process is supposed to be. Hoping that they are just like they were with just maybe a few clarifications to clear up some language.

-Scott B.

Thanks Scott. BTW, sent you an email about a month ago regarding a new video editior package called Powerdirector. I think it might just accomondate what you're looking for in an edit device. Fast, relativly straightforward and featuer rich.

Thanks Scott. BTW, sent you an email about a month ago regarding a new video editior package called Powerdirector. I think it might just accomondate what you're looking for in an edit device. Fast, relativly straightforward and featuer rich.

OK Roy, now you've got to share that scoop with everyone...

Roy,

Never got it. Though I did see your mulitple car edit you posted. Maybe my junk folder grabbed it by accident. When you get time could you resend it.

Thanks, Scott

OK Roy, now you've got to share that scoop with everyone...

Scott G - nothing like that. Just trying to find better & quicker editing software.

Scott G - nothing like that. Just trying to find better & quicker editing software.

No, I understand that...but there are a lot of us out here editing videos. I'd be interested to hear what you've learned/figured out.

No, I understand that...but there are a lot of us out here editing videos. I'd be interested to hear what you've learned/figured out.

Scott,

I've been using Roxio for the past four years or so and found it cumbersome & slow. Recently I did a bit of reseach on finding the editing package for under $100 dollars. CNET along with other evals ranked it #1 for the money and vesalty. Here's the link.

It's called powerdirectorhttp://www.cyberlink.com/p ... en_US.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

I found it pretty easy and quick to use. Here's sample of what I put together. It's the one of Kyle,Vince and myself at during the last race. Being stuck on a plane for with a 4 hour delays drives you to do crazy things.

" Edited by Guest

Scott,

I've been using Roxio for the past four years or so and found it cumbersome & slow. Recently I did a bit of reseach on finding the editing package for under $100 dollars. CNET along with other evals ranked it #1 for the money and vesalty. Here's the link.

It's called powerdirector. http://www.cyberlink.com/products/power" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... en_US.html

I found it pretty easy and quick to use. Here's a couple of samples of what I put together. The first was an excerpt from your video - trying to take out some of the video noise

by using there image stabilization http://vimeo.com/7070574" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

the other is a video of Kyle,Vince and myself at during the last race. Being stuck on a plane for with a 4 hour delays drives you to do crazy things.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now they just need to offer software for posting links.

I've been using Roxio for the past four years or so and found it cumbersome & slow. Recently I did a bit of reseach on finding an editing package for under $100 dollars. CNET along with other evals ranked it #1 for the money and vesalty. Here's the link.

It's called powerdirector http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector/overview_en_US.html?affid=2581_584_479_2_0_ENU_powerdirector&utm_source=FeaturedSoftware&utm_medium=FeaturedSoftware_2_powerdirector&utm_campaign=Homepage" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I found it pretty easy and quick to use. Here's sample of what I put together. It's the one of Kyle,Vince and myself at during the last race.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Edited by Guest

The GTS Directors may also implement changes of their own motion and may put these out for comment during the September 20-October 20 period. A revised draft of the rules will be issued by October 31 and rules will be made final by November 15.

I suppose being that it is now Nov/15, that it is a bit late to be looking for the "revised draft of the rules by October 31", and essentially moot --- does anyone know where they were posted?

Will