SM Racers...Run with us, I guarantee you will like it!!!!!

snix9@comcast.net

OK, we are not in the best of economic times and the thought of starting to run with a new club and paying the new Membership and Race License fees, in addition to the event fees can be a hurdle.

I personally guarantee that any person that during the month of November buys a new NASA Membership ($45), and pays the Race License fee for 13 months ($90) which is good through all of 2010, and runs with us for 3 weekends will like it. (Be sure to put "13 Month License" on the top of your Race License Application)

If you don't, and will allow me to cancel your Membership and Race License, I will send you a refund of $100.

More track time, no politics, no daunting hierarchy. Run with your best friends in a smaller group and be eligible for Saturday Trophies.

Take advantage of our Social Hour and enjoy Free Pizza and Free Beer (or water, or cola, or tea, or wine coolers) and talk over the day with your friends, and meet new ones.

Oh, by the way, you get more track time with us.

Try it, I think you'll like it!

Steve Nix, President

NASA Florida