Parking at Road Atlanta

Firebird Man

• Members
Ill be coming down for this... I am guessing we are to follow the map posted? or am I missing something here?

Eric,

Not sure if you know this or not but if you run out of region, you are not eligible to win tires from Hoosier. However, your car does count in the GTS3 ranks to help those of us in region win tires. Just wanted to let you know ahead of time

LOL. Dont worry, Ive only been to Road Atlanta once

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fred Crawford

• mcmmotorsports

• kbrew8991

• Firebird Man

Lucid Moments
Can we get to page 3 before we get a whiny post about people blocking off space to park with their class?

Hey now I parked with the Spec E30 guys this weekend and nobody said a thing to me about it.

actually they parked with me, I was there first

They felt sorry for you....

Fc

Cause my daddy Fred wasn't there to take care of me.

Fred Crawford

Jim,

I aggree with the idea to make everyone put thier open trailers in the overflow lot. However ( taking up for the little man) they will have a heck of a walk for tools or equipment. Having said that I dissaggree with the notion of charging by the lineal foot for extention cord to accuire power. Are the same people who moniter the color badges for parking areas going to collect money and issue citations.

Thanks in advance

Fred

Can we get to page 3 before we get a whiny post about people blocking off space to park with their class?

Hey now I parked with the Spec E30 guys this weekend and nobody said a thing to me about it.

Fc

Actually they felt he was one of their own; he hit more things this weekend than they did

Last year they made FFR move from the upper area down below (PT area).. dont know why, but it was a pain in the ass..

This year I would like to get power somehow so I have heat at night in the toy hauler..

Fred Crawford
Last year they made FFR move from the upper area down below (PT area).. dont know why, but it was a pain in the ass..

This year I would like to get power somehow so I have heat at night in the toy hauler..

How long is your extention cord

Thx

Fred

Lucid Moments

Fc

Actually they felt he was one of their own; he hit more things this weekend than they did

Yea, but I only hit stationary objects like tire walls. No other cars so I can't be a real Spec E30 guy.

• Members
Yea, but I only hit stationary objects like tire walls. No other cars so I can't be a real Spec E30 guy.

Sounds like Spec944 to me!

Lucid Moments

Sounds like Spec944 to me!

No, they hit other cars too, just ask Ken.

Thx

Fred

HEH! loaded question.. its real long but dont help me since there is no power up there.

Fred Crawford

Thx

Fred

HEH! loaded question.. its real long but dont help me since there is no power up there.

Well if there is no power you are safe.. I know in the meeting they were thinking of charging $1.26 a lineal foot for drop cords with a $5 dollar plug fee. I understand the grid workers were going to be told to be in charge of this stuff.. they were the only helpers with free time .

Fc

Fred Crawford

Once we are shown where we can park... several of us are going to loop our trailers together.... then with a single extention cord go to the power box. It will be cheaper that way, If I understand the new system.

Fc

I think the guys in GTS should consider circling their rigs just like the pioneers used to. That way we can keep the riffraff out and have a great party spot in the middle. I'm guessing that we will only need half of the paddock. The good news is that it will make looping the electricity a bit easier!

Mural%20art%20002.jpg

Fred Crawford

I like that Spec E30 door decal..... it probally took them awhile to get that one right.

On the suggestion of the circle incampment. Its a no can do according to Nasa officials. Too much wasted space. Anyway , I don't know any cowboy songs. I can play the song from " Deliverence" maybe that would work.....

Fc

I like that Spec E30 door decal..... it probally took them awhile to get that one right.

On the suggestion of the circle incampment. Its a no can do according to Nasa officials. Too much wasted space. Anyway , I don't know any cowboy songs. I can play the song from " Deliverence" maybe that would work.....

Fc

Funny coming from a guy who's favorite movie is Broke Back Mountain...

Fc

Actually,

came to mind first
Fred Crawford

Ok.... guys more crap.... just got a PM from u know who...... I was told no bundling of trailers..... each trailer has to have a extention cord... with plug fee and lenght accessment.

Also each unit has to be parked within a 2 foot tolerence of that series dedicated area.....

Fc

Fred Crawford

Thats kinda they way I feel.... chickenHawk. These new rules are going to be tuff. Just wait untill the HPDE folks learn that they have to park outside the gates and come in sigle file when called...... the dookie will hit the ole fan....

Fc

Worrying Bout the Little Man

Thats kinda they way I feel.... chickenHawk. These new rules are going to be tuff. Just wait untill the HPDE folks learn that they have to park outside the gates and come in sigle file when called...... the dookie will hit the ole fan....

Fc

you whine about Roebling's track management but put up with this?

Fred Crawford

Fc

you whine about Roebling's track management but put up with this?

As long as its done with a smile on their face.......... I'm ok.. I am trying to leave RR alone.. I've said my piece.

Fc

Rodney King of Nasa