32EVOIX

You asked for it, you got it!

32EVOIX

Gentlemen,

I am pleased to announce the formation of our new company Performance Tread, Inc. To be honest the idea was born from our discussions to provide NASA Florida members with tires and on track service if you desire. Performance Tread is Nasa Florida's exclusive Hoosier Dealer, we can now provide you with all your Hoosier Tire needs decals and anything else you may need. Starting in 2010 we will be able to provide track support, but there has to be a need. We can also pick up your rims mount and balance your tires and deliver them at the track if you so choose. We are here to service you, but we will need your support on and off the track to make this venture work. We have the majority of tires available for all makes and models, we carry Michelin, Yokohama, Falken, Kumho, Nitto, Federal, Pirelli, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Toyo and off course Hoosier. Please visit our web site www.performancetread.com and give us some feedback. Not all the tires are listed as we are still inputting a tremendous amount of data, but either call (561) 206-4611 or email and we can get you what you need. Lastly, for Nasa members we will match or beat whenever possible anyone's price. Please PM me or email me your needs and we can discuss how we can best meet them.

logo_email.gif

Balroks

Nice! Even though i'm not in FL, i'm still gonna give you my business buddy

Start looking for used full slicks too, I may end up setting up to run Mich blue's soon

32EVOIX

Hey Guys,

For those that need tires before the January event, please let me know, with the holidays I don't want to wait for the last moment. Send me an email.

Thanks