Hoosier in 2010?

Varkwso

I received an email from Jeff, looks like TT program will be on for 2010, with some changes. The new program should be on Hoosiers' website soon.

John

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1LapSRT

• Varkwso

• kbrew8991

• drivinhardz06

I received an email from Jeff, looks like TT program will be on for 2010, with some changes. The new program should be on Hoosiers' website soon.

John

It must be a form letter because he sent me the same thing.

Fingers crossed...

John

It must be a form letter because he sent me the same thing.

Fingers crossed...

Form letter, I thought I was special!

I guess that I'm unspecial since I only won 4 tires last year.

Can some forward me the email?

joe at scsportscar.com

Gracias,

Since I sent him relevant marketing info and I did not win any Hoosiers at all this year...here is what he sent me. BTW NASA-SE TT class participation was up again in 2009. Here is hoping for a better 2010.

"Jeff,

Thanks for writing and for sharing some of this 2009 market data / observations. We too were very hopeful for a successful year in tire sales, but I think the overall economy suffered in 2009 which affected our downturn in tire sales. We are hopeful to see a recovery in class participation and tires sales in 2010.

Our 2010 NASA contingency program is changing slightly and I will have some more details posted on our website in the next few days. The contingency program will continue for the race groups and TT classes in 2010.

Once again, I appreciate you and the many others who have written me expressing their support of our product and contingency program.

Keep watching www.hoosiertire.com for more details. Take care and have a nice weekend."

I wrote to Jeff, and he responded that there WILL be a Hoosier contingency program in place for racers, but didn't specify exactly what it would be.

I wrote to Jeff, and he responded that there WILL be a Hoosier contingency program in place for racers, but didn't specify exactly what it would be.

TT classes as well.

TT classes as well.

[borat] High five!

Are there any official details on this? Even in the more northern regions we're going to have to start buying tires soon, so this information would be very helpful before making a purchase.

Are there any official details on this? Even in the more northern regions we're going to have to start buying tires soon, so this information would be very helpful before making a purchase.

I emailed Jeff Speer about 10 days ago asking about this issue, he was working on it and said an update will be posted on the Hoosier site soon.

I emailed Jeff Speer about 10 days ago asking about this issue, he was working on it and said an update will be posted on the Hoosier site soon.

Jeff is out of the office till the 20th is the email I got back...

I am anxiously awaiting final word as well. I will definitely be running Hoosiers if they are on board. Support those who support racing.

Hoosier, thanks in advance!

I emailed Jeff, there will be a program, and details are being finalized. Jeff said that it will be on the Hoosier site as soon as it is program details are complete.

Does one have to re register every year or does it roll over each year? I dont know if Ill be on track or not this year would it hurt to register for the contingency?