TurboShortBus

Homestead-Miami Speedway Time Trial entry list for Dec 12-13

32EVOIX
Oh the IRONY!

I know dude but what am I to do life goes on, know what I mean.

Fyrestrike

Sorry for the late change but I jumped to the race group, Nick will still be in TTE.

I've set the track record at a pretty easy level so I fully expect it to go down. I've run 1:46.x there in a spec race on R888s and have never timed the car on Hoosiers (expect 45s easy).

TurboShortBus
Sorry for the late change but I jumped to the race group...

That noise you just heard was the sound of my strategery going right out the window!

TTE updated.

Mark

TurboShortBus

TTS updated.

Mark

Joshua
... First time on this track so I'll have about 15 laps to make it happen I guess. ... Debated on throwing on some A6's but I think R6's should be enough to go after the lap record.

Emilio did make it happen, dropping the TTE lap record by about 1.5 seconds to 1:46.815: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32088

Hoosier 205/50/15 R6 tires with 12 heat cycles on them mounted on 15x8" 6UL rims.

philstireservice
... First time on this track so I'll have about 15 laps to make it happen I guess. ... Debated on throwing on some A6's but I think R6's should be enough to go after the lap record.

Emilio did make it happen, dropping the TTE lap record by about 1.5 seconds to 1:46.815: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=32088

Hoosier 205/50/15 R6 tires with 12 heat cycles on them mounted on 15x8" 6UL rims.

I bet those were special R6's....