Jim P.

It's that time again..."Fatboy Challenge"

DNAgirl

Well, count me in... I don't know if I can keep up with the boys but however much comes off is prize enough Already started on Sunday.

Jim P.

How's everybody doing? Since my last post I gained 5 lbs on vacation! Definitely going the wrong way!

Here's some humor to lighten this challenge up:

A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 10 lb. weight loss program.

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Without a second thought, he takes off after her. A few miles later huffing and puffing, he finally gives up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 10 lbs. as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/20 pound program. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you catch me you can have me". Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he has lost another 20 lbs. as promised. He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/50 pound program

"Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program."

"Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years."

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, your arse is mine."

He lost 63 pounds that week.

Golin

A formidable head an chest cold derailed my plans to begin training this past weekend. Hopefully the last remnants will be gone by the weekend, and I can begin then.

Varkwso

I am reveling in all the calories I am burning just to stay warm....

sperkins

BTW - I'm down 8lbs from 01/01/10.

Z06cool

BTW - I'm down 8lbs from 01/01/10.

For you especially, need to see a dated scale sheet (without you holding onto the full 100 shots of nitrous bottles)...

Golin

After recovering from illness and getting the technical issues sorted out on the Wii, I was finally able to begin my workout series today.

Start weight: 247.5

BMI: 35.5

I'll check in next week, and hopefully it'll be lower.

I usually just go the exercise route, but what kinds of calorie cutting methods do people use?

GT

(Edit: Added BMI.)

Edited by Guest

zo6racer

started at 250..... 236 today.....getting your throat cut will keep your food choices on your mind.......

and the engine is in the frame,still lots to do

Johnny

Z06cool
started at 250..... 236 today.....getting your throat cut will keep your food choices on your mind.......

and the engine is in the frame,still lots to do

Johnny

Yeah, I had tonsils removed, deviated septum, other stuff cut and clipped related to sleep apnea problems. Didn't want to eat for weeks after. Lost 20 lbs...

Varkwso
started at 250..... 236 today.....getting your throat cut

Johnny

Yeah, I ....Didn't want to eat for weeks after. Lost 20 lbs...

Found it later though is my experience.

drivinhardz06

lessee - $300/mo food budget for family of 4.

I likely eat 1/2 that...

$150, reduced to $25 month (1/6th the amount of food intake, c'mon other folks around the world survive on that)

that's $125/mo free for the tire budget...

Fred Crawford

ONLY 4 pages of fat people........ come on guys... I 've been to a few Nasa events.....

Fc

Nasa Model

beerkat

I'm hoping to loose enough weight so I look 4 months pregnant and not 10 like I do now.

doc stang

me, myself and I, are all three in!!

so we expect THREE bottle of champagne when we triumph.

starting weight of 256 as of 1/14/10

5'8.5"

BMI=38.5

just had bloodwork drawn this week

will post up numbers tomorrow

total cholesterol:243

HDL: 38

LDL:

Triglycerides:497

Hemoglobin A1c:7.1

doc

drivinhardz06

mon 1/18 check in, - 8 lbs

I am shooting to be 185 by CMP.

Golin

First check in.

Weight: 245.5 lbs. (-2)

BMI: 35.2 (-.3)

GT

Edited by Guest

sperkins

I am shooting to be 185 by CMP.

I've heard of crash diets, but geez - wouldn't that mean you'd have to lose about 90lbs?

Varkwso

I am only down 2 pounds...guess I need to cut down on lard straight from the can

Will be on the road this week - those are tough weeks to stay on reasonable fare....

Z06cool
I am only down 2 pounds...guess I need to cut down on lard straight from the can

Will be on the road this week - those are tough weeks to stay on reasonable fare....

Salads at the restaurants and grilled chicken if you do "fast" food. Get on it dude!!! Lay off the deserts -- I've seen you go crazy on that stuff...

Varkwso

Salads at the restaurants and grilled chicken if you do "fast" food. Get on it dude!!! Lay off the deserts -- I've seen you go crazy on that stuff...

I ate a salad at Famous Daves last night....

One dessert at a greek restaurant in Sebring is not going crazy....but I could have...

zo6racer
me, myself and I, are all three in!!

so we expect THREE bottle of champagne when we triumph.

starting weight of 256 as of 1/14/10

5'8.5"

BMI=38.5

just had bloodwork drawn this week

will post up numbers tomorrow

total cholesterol:243

HDL: 38

LDL:

Triglycerides:497

Hemoglobin A1c:7.1

doc

they givin' me hell at 236,,,,and I'm 6'6'' course my triglys were 1084.......

beerkat

Well I weigh myself this morning, 278, first time in a couple of years I been that small.

dans2k

Well I weighed myself recently I was schocked I nearly hit 200lbs

I was about 180lbs b4 I moved to US and got married so I want to get back to euro spec!

I started about Jan 17th and I think I'm down around 5lbs

Varkwso
Well I weigh myself this morning, 278, first time in a couple of years I been that small.

Hope you do not blow away in the wind at CMP!

MJ_Z06

Ok. Just got back from a work trip in Italy and I got pasta, seafood and desserts coming out my ears. I must of ate 14 dishes of pasta and then a meat/fish second couse plate in a one week period .... and damn was it good!

They can send me back to Italy any time!

... so I got a slow start on the weight loss thing., lol.